Manila Zoo

A.Mabini, Manila, Philippines
(02) 364 2469
Manila Zoo - Hipo, Manila ZOO
Manila Zoo - Crocs, Manila ZOO
Manila Zoo - Manila ZOO entrance.
Manila Zoo - Elephant, Manila ZOO

Manila Zoo Reviews

cax cax
Better then it's rumor! May 06, 2008
I have to say that before my trip I had heard a lot of crab about Manila ZOO. Which is also why I did not go there during my first stay in Manila. But this time I had to come up with something new and I was also a bit courious as to wheater the rumors were true.

No doubt about it - this is not Singapore ZOO, but it's not as bad as the rumor tells either. I've seen crappier zoo's before.

I admit...the conditions of some of the animals could be better, the oxes could have cleaner soroundings and the elephant should have a mate, but in general the conditions were good and most animals seem to be doing good. Especially the tigers were very active when I was there, and that is definately a good sign.

Besides tigers, elephants, and oxes - the zoo has a big collection of birds, crocodiles, a hipo and other interesting animals in a very beautyfull park. In short - it's a lot better then it's rumor.
Manila ZOO entrance.
Elephant, Manila ZOO
Hipo, Manila ZOO
Crocs, Manila ZOO
cax says:
Bangkok Zoo is by far theworst, acctually as you can se in my review I think Manila Zoo is quite cosy
Posted on: Jul 21, 2008
jaeWALK says:
Bangkok's Zoo is worst. hehe!
Posted on: Jul 19, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Manila Zoo

cax
How Malakanyang became Manila Zoo
3rd day in Manila this time, and time to do some sightseeing. My boyfriends still staying with me, but since we're back in Manila then he's also back at work during the day - which means I have to e…zoo anyway so in the end I decided to ask him to drop me at the Manila Zoo. Ladies…
Manila 2
Hi!!!Well we've just about finished our 2nd day in Manila. The weather was a bit nicer for us today! We spent yesterday wondering around Rizal Park - its a massive park near Manilla bay which is name…Manila Zoo is the worst zoo I've ever been to but at the same time the best zoo I've ever…
A day at the zoo
I had some trouble sleeping and ended up waking up at about 6:45 a.m. The Childfund staff was supposed to meet me at 7. Damn! I had to quickly shower and dress - and I had just finished when I got th…Manila Zoo. It was a nice day, Mina and Niela were excited, and there was a healthy crowd already…

Check Manila Hotel Deals