Manila Bay Hostel

Check Manila Hotel Deals

Manila Bay Hostel Reviews

bkraw1 bkraw1
Disappointing accommodation in Manila Bay Feb 22, 2010
Just look for the Chow King opposite the US Embassy and you will see the entrance.

I booked a dorm room and got checked in. Seems its mainly locals who use this hostel and not travelers or tourists. I was assigned the last bed in the dorm and given a locker with padlock so security is great (There are armed security guards on the building entrance too).

However when I came back from exploring the town there were several guys sleeping, including one who was sleeping in my bed, when I told the staff they really didn't seem interested if doing anything about it so I asked to be transfered to a single room, which they did but insisted on charging me the extra difference. What they should have done was get the person out of my assigned bed, or offer me alternate accommodation at the rate I was willing to pay.

Luckily they had a fan room available or I would have had no where to sleep that night.

All in all a great location but pretty poor in all other respects.
dyosa1983 dyosa1983
Needs Improvement but nice location Mar 04, 2009
we found this hostel at backpackers site, we texted the number displayed on the website posted for booking. when we were in the location, there's no available room for us.. how could that be? we've booked 2 weeks ago. suddenly, we were booked in their other hostel at Quezon City which is very far from roxas blvd. in farther conversation, they offer us a family room cost P1,400.00 (4 pax). the place is clean and the location is great!.. Please improve your trash bin, there should be plastic bags on each trash bin for a cleaner environment. No greetings noted from the hostel attendants and most of the occupants were foreigners.

Check Manila Hotel Deals