Rynek Staromiejski 16, Torun, Poland - 56 621 05 04

Manekin Torun Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Manekin Jan 16, 2016
Manekin is a crêperie located in the very heart of the Torun's Old Town in a beautiful and charming place, surrounded by old tenements and with a view of the old Town Hall. It is very easy to find it. The menu of the restaurant is really impressive; you can order pancakes filled with almost anything you can think of. These pancakes are so great that they have already become a legend, just like Torun gingerbreads. You can try typical Polish cuisine here as well.

Hungry? The pancakes here are amazing. If you want them sweet, they will serve them sweet. If you want them with meat, vegetables and spicy, they will do that too. The portions are really big.

Thirsty? Beer? Check. Coffee? Check. Tea? Check. Juices? Check. Lemonade? Check! (Hot Lemonade is delicious btw).

Need a dessert? They have heavenly ice creams and a pumpkin tarta, and many, many other delights!

This restaurant is usually full and crowded, but one could expect that in a place with good and not overpriced food. I was lucky to find an empty table. The last empty table, next to the window! Lucky, lucky!

Manekin is a good bet if you want something fairly fast and not overly expensive.
My American pancake :)
my kind of pancakes ;)
hot lemonade!
vances says:
Looks lovely, but I am afraid all the sugar makes their offerings crepes of wrath for me!

Posted on: Jan 17, 2016
Ils1976 says:
you're review makes sure I get hungry ... luckily I have an "apfelstrüdel" in the oven, it's just a pity it takes another half an hour to eat it! :)
Posted on: Jan 17, 2016
Nana_gincin says:
I want of each one please!!!
Posted on: Jan 16, 2016