Mandurah Beach Resort

Balok, Malaysia

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Mandurah Beach Resort Balok Reviews

Caliber-A Caliber-A
Customer Service Needs To Improve Apr 06, 2016
Mandurah Beach Resort is a simple resort located along the Balok area in Kuantan. The location is good and is very accessible even by a public transport. It has a clean beach front lined with various picnic tables. There is a bar and open cottage – a perfect venue for relaxation and simple gatherings. Service is good during the whole duration of our stay. (For hotel room facilities, I will leave it to the internet as we’ve been there only for an outdoor activity. See my journal: Easter Sunday Getaway – More of Malaysia Truly Asia blog).

The other way around, the housekeeping and customer relation is very poor. I would say this because of my own experience there. I was already home when I discovered I left my dslr camera’s accessories there. Upon discovering it, I immediately called the customer service officer to inform my claim. He promised me he will look into and will even call me at once. I never received any single ring so I decided to go there personally the next morning – only to learn that this customer service officer didn’t even give instruction to his staff to search for my lost thing. With the feeling of eagerness to find it, I asked permission if I can search it myself as I knew more or less where did I leave it. It was not there anymore, buy hey it is now inserted on a branch of a small decorative plant beside the barbecue grill. Where???

Another story happens with my friend, he forgot his branded sun glasses there. And at the time I was searching my stuff, he asked for his lost item but the housekeeping manager shows no interest of entertaining my friend, so he ended up nothing.

For entities like this, customer service must be the utmost priority. If you happen to be in this area, I would suggest you better check first another place if you have the option.
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review! :D
Posted on: Apr 30, 2016
vulindlela says:
Congrats!
Posted on: Apr 30, 2016
Caliber-A says:
ay nakupo. kaya ayaw ko na rin bumalik don hehehe.
Posted on: Apr 28, 2016

Compare Singer Island Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Balok Map