Mandarin Oriental Bangkok

Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Rates and Deals

Mandarin Oriental Bangkok Reviews

emdee13 emdee13
Comfortable Luxury May 04, 2011
Well, I was lucky enough to be able to stay here for free- I was nannying and the family paid for everything.

Now, I am definately usually the hostel type of girl, so I wasn't used to the type of luxury I encountered here.

I was greeted at the airport by hotel rep and escorted to a private car waiting for me- I was bit late due to having to spend about 1 hour waiting to get through immigration!

The car pulled up and the chauffuer opened the door for me, when I was then greeted-by name- by someone else who led me through the doors of the hotel and into the lobby. where I was then greeted again by a lady who gave me a flower. I was then led to the check-in desk and then upstairs to my room.

Another person came into the room and showed me the features in the room, light switches etc...

Then room service came, gave me a complimentry welcome drink and showed me the menu and how to order.

Then my luggage came.

The staff were so polite and friendly and I felt so welcome and comfortable.

The hotel was absolutely gorgeous and the atmosphere was relaxed.

I went to the restaurant area which was on the canal. they had their own boats going to and fro and at night they are lit up.

The setting was lovely and overall I was very impressed.

I would definately recommend this hotel.
The bathroom in my room
Mandarin's boats at night
Hotel lobby
Swimming pool
bourse bourse
Superb luxury Aug 05, 2011
Had the fortunate experience of staying at the Oriental for four nights a few weeks ago. It has by far some of the best staff amongst any hotel in Bangkok, who anticipate the travelers/guests every need. The restaurants are all superb and the spa, which is across the river and accessible by a small boat is highly recommended.

The concierge recommended we try two local restaurants, which were simply divine. Overall I would highly encourage those that wish to stay here to book early, especially during busy seasons i.e. New Years, local holidays etc.
mimisweetie mimiswee…
Great service, beautiful, expensive hotel rooms Sep 04, 2010
It's a very very beautiful hotel with great service. But it's expensive. It's still a great hotel, but for all shoppers, I don't think the location is good for you.
jschmidt jschmidt
May 16, 2007
This is one of the finest hotels in the world. The first hotel ever in the Mandarin Oriental chain, the Oriental is very old school and classy. Personal butler service, turndown service in the rooms with flowers, chocolates, etc.

Walking out the rear of the hotel towards the river will lead you to the complimentary river boat. Hop on the boat and cross the river towards the spa, a state of the art fitness room and a fantastic Thai restaurant with a very authentic Thai dancing show.

TIP- Get a good rate on the internet on or other competitive sites. You may not get breakfast with the internet rate,(which is AMAZING) but an amazing rate on one of Bangkok's finest!! What ore or less $300 (incl. taxes) would easily cost $500 a night minimum here in the USA!
View from breakfast on the river. …

Mandarin Oriental Amenities

• Massage
  • Steam Bath
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Shoe Shine
  • Bedding/Pillow Choices

Related Travel Blogs About Mandarin Oriental Bangkok

So, it's not going to happen.......or is it?!
I've got it. It's here. I'M GOING! It's official. Holy crap I am flying out on 18th November from Heathrow. A car is going to pick me up from Bangkok airport and take me to Mandarin Oriental Hotel …Bangkok airport and take me to Mandarin Oriental Hotel -a 5* hotel, one of the worlds best apparently, staying…

Check Mandarin Oriental Rates and Deals