Mandara Spa at Hotel Imperial

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Mandara Spa at Hotel Imperial Kuala Lumpur Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Budget Hotel at Bukit Bintang Jul 04, 2010
I stayed here with my two daughters. The hotel is suitable for family traveller. It is closed to MRT station, restaurants, money changers, and shops. I chose the hotel at Bukit Bintang area because my daughters told me that they love from travelling is shopping. So, I guess Bukit Bintang is the correct choice for them ;-)

I arrived later than I planned because of our flight was delayed. I asked Azian, a TB from KL, to inform the hotel. I was worried that the hotel would give away my room because I booked via internet and I didn't get any confirmation from them. So, I asked Azian to call them to confirm. Besides that, I haven't done any payment yet, because they don't provide the payment via internet. After some time, Azian called me that the hotel would keep the room for me. But, she had a bit quarell with the staff because they planned to give away my room.

The room is nice, spacious enough for three of us. The location is very strategic, closed to everything we need.

Even you have a chance to loose the room because of their booking system is not too good, I still recommend this hotel if you travel with family or in couple ;-)
The hotel
The entrance in the morning
You can see the twin tower :P
You can see the KL tower :P
YantiSoeparno says:
Yes Keith, I didn't want to loose the room since I was with my dughters ;-)
Posted on: Jul 08, 2010
Glynnes says:
Nicely written and the photos are great.
Posted on: Jul 04, 2010