Mandala House

Mandala House Rates and Deals

Mandala House Chiang Mai Reviews

RTW_Wannabe RTW_Wann…
Dec 19, 2015
I really liked Mandala House. I stayed at 3 different places in Chiang Mai and this was my favourite. It was in a great location, near to shops, restaurants and bars but not in the thick of it so you still have peace and quiet. It was the most expensive place we stayed, at £15 a night between us. But for that I had a double bed to myself and Liz had a single. It was one of the most comfortable beds I've slept in yet since I started travelling. The room was lovely and clean, and a good size, with a fridge and wardrobe (which you do not get everywhere). The wifi connection was really good here. It was a shame we only had one night. I cannot comment on the food as we did not eat here, but the bacon smelt lovely at breakfast!!!

Mandala House Overview

The Mandala House is perfectly located for both business and leisure guests to Chiang Mai. The hotel has 33 rooms which are all nicely decorated to provide a memorable stay. Each guestroom is fully equipped with non smoking rooms, air conditioning, daily newspaper, inhouse movies, desk, hair dryer, television. Guests staying at this Chiang Mai accommodation can enjoy a wide range of hotel facilities such as coffee shop, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes, hotel/airport transfer. To unwind, guests can enjoy the leisure facilities provided on the hotel's property, including massage. The hotel provides a warm and welcoming service of international standard. To make a reservation at the Mandala House Chiang Mai with our secure online booking form, please choose your preffered period of stay.

Mandala House Amenities

• Bicycle Rental
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes