Mandakini Plaza

Mandakini Plaza Rates and Deals

Mandakini Plaza kanpur Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Simple hotel Dec 01, 2010
According to the website the rates of the room starts at Rs1690 exclusive of taxes and surcharges for executive room.

My friend booked this hotel for her wedding guests and so I didnt have to pay for this including the room services (food, etc)

We stayed for 3 nights and everyday someone comes to fix the bed, and change the linens and towels. There are toiletries provided but since I brought my own, I used mine instead.

We were asked if we want bottled water right after we got to our room and we said yes so we were given 2 large ones. However, I'm not sure if this is complimentary bec we're not paying anything :P

We ordered breakfast, teas, coffee and the prices seemed relatively cheap. The range is only Rs65 for a meal.

We also had some laundry services done and the price for each piece starts from Rs15 up...very very cheap! I had all my laundry done except the delicates and intimate stuff...all in all it only costs less than Rs200...way much cheaper than having it done in the cheapest place in my home country! Now this is what i'm really expecting from India :)

Whenever we call teh reception, tehy would immediately send someone up. On our last day, we arranged for a cab pronto and it was provided.

The service is good here and the price is quite cheap! Esp the hotel services bec I would expect the hotel will be putting a high margin and its not the case.
TravellinChic says:
TravellinChic says:
Thanks :)
Amrisalem says:
Congrats Nalie for being featured

Mandakini Plaza Overview

The Mandakini Plaza offers comfortable rooms with air conditioning and free internet access. The hotel offers a tour desk and a 24 hour business centre as well as a 24 hour reception, a concierge and conference room(s). Kanpur town centre is within a short 10 minute drive from the hotel.

Nana Rao Park and Maharana Institute of Professional Studies are within easy driving distance of the Mandakini Plaza. Kanpur Airport (KNU) is a 30 minute drive from the hotel. Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, JK Temple and Harcourt Butler Technological Institute are five minutes away by car.

Mandakini Plaza Amenities

• Desk
  • Direct dial phone
  • Ticket Service
  • Exhibit Space
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower