Manchester Hotels

Browse 26 Manchester, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 156 Manchester hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Manchester

Bolton Hotels17.1 km
Knutsford Hotels21.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Manchester Hotels and Deals

#1 of 156 hotels in Manchester
DrSeuss says: "Best hotel I've stayed in and not just because it was free :. Stayed here for t..."
$62
#2 of 156 hotels in Manchester
NoblePete says: "We don't usually stay in chains hotels as they are impersonal and we prefer inde..."
$95
#3 of 156 hotels in Manchester
hayley499 says: "stayed here before my flight. hotel staff were very friendly and check in was ea..."
$59
#4 of 156 hotels in Manchester
hayley499 says: "stayed in this hotel for the weekend the hotel is in the center 2 minute walk fr..."
$41
#5 of 156 hotels in Manchester
sarahjayne87 says: "Etap Manchester I stayed here the end of May 2011 and paid 90 for the room ..."
#6 of 156 hotels in Manchester
bramblerick says: "This apartment has a very luxury look but it's not finished by an handyman. No i..."
#7 of 156 hotels in Manchester
TravelLass says: "I stayed at this hotel in August 2011 for a birthday weekend. I'm well impres..."
$78
#8 of 156 hotels in Manchester
KatieCupcake says: "This travelodge is by far affordable with a great location. For a family room we..."
$88
#9 of 156 hotels in Manchester
Bojasem says: "first the location far in the end of sack ville street. not east to find this..."
$51
#10 of 156 hotels in Manchester
Snowdropsy says: "The location's good if you're going to see something at the palace theatre or th..."
#11 of 156 hotels in Manchester
MrsJ says: "We stayed for one night on the third floor and first impressions of the hotel we..."
$36
#12 of 156 hotels in Manchester
bashmentbabe says: "Sally and I stayed here for a night each side of our week holiday to Cape Verde...."
#13 of 156 hotels in Manchester
vickymcc says: "My sister won a two night stay here in a raffle, and I was lucky enough to be he..."
$90
#14 of 156 hotels in Manchester
nackerin says: "I stayed in this hotel for a night following the day of wednessday the 23nd of M..."
#15 of 156 hotels in Manchester
writer-sam says: "POSITIVES: The price was good and the check-in/out times were really convenient ..."
#16 of 156 hotels in Manchester
lightmoon says: "I really loved the location, in the heart of Manchester! The building is old ..."
#17 of 156 hotels in Manchester
jnwalsh says: "All average really. Its a place to crash. The decor is tired, the staff are ..."
#18 of 156 hotels in Manchester
chestrubbersunite says: "We were booked in here for one night and the reason I chose it was because they ..."
#19 of 156 hotels in Manchester
mainhart says: "I booked this hotel for 2 nights, one on either end of my trip to Scotland. I fl..."
$36