Manchester Hotels

Browse 30 Manchester, United Kingdom hotel reviews for 157 Manchester hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Manchester

Bolton Hotels17.1 km
Knutsford Hotels21.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Manchester Hotels and Deals

#1 of 157 hotels in Manchester
DAO says: "PLEASE NOTE: This used to be the Etap Hotel, but is now owned by the Accor Hotel..."
#2 of 157 hotels in Manchester
DAO says: "I have stayed here several times for business meetings and VT meetings. Its a..."
#3 of 157 hotels in Manchester
DrSeuss says: "Best hotel I've stayed in and not just because it was free :. Stayed here for t..."
$65
#4 of 157 hotels in Manchester
NoblePete says: "We don't usually stay in chains hotels as they are impersonal and we prefer inde..."
$100
#5 of 157 hotels in Manchester
hayley499 says: "stayed here before my flight. hotel staff were very friendly and check in was ea..."
$62
#6 of 157 hotels in Manchester
hayley499 says: "stayed in this hotel for the weekend the hotel is in the center 2 minute walk fr..."
$43
#7 of 157 hotels in Manchester
sarahjayne87 says: "Etap Manchester I stayed here the end of May 2011 and paid 90 for the room ..."
#8 of 157 hotels in Manchester
bramblerick says: "This apartment has a very luxury look but it's not finished by an handyman. No i..."
#9 of 157 hotels in Manchester
TravelLass says: "I stayed at this hotel in August 2011 for a birthday weekend. I'm well impres..."
$82
#10 of 157 hotels in Manchester
KatieCupcake says: "This travelodge is by far affordable with a great location. For a family room we..."
$93
#11 of 157 hotels in Manchester
DAO says: "If you are looking for a place to sleep with few frills and a great location ..."
$38
#12 of 157 hotels in Manchester
Bojasem says: "first the location far in the end of sack ville street. not east to find this..."
$54
#13 of 157 hotels in Manchester
Snowdropsy says: "The location's good if you're going to see something at the palace theatre or th..."
#14 of 157 hotels in Manchester
bashmentbabe says: "Sally and I stayed here for a night each side of our week holiday to Cape Verde...."
#15 of 157 hotels in Manchester
vickymcc says: "My sister won a two night stay here in a raffle, and I was lucky enough to be he..."
$95
#16 of 157 hotels in Manchester
nackerin says: "I stayed in this hotel for a night following the day of wednessday the 23nd of M..."
#17 of 157 hotels in Manchester
writer-sam says: "POSITIVES: The price was good and the check-in/out times were really convenient ..."
#18 of 157 hotels in Manchester
jnwalsh says: "All average really. Its a place to crash. The decor is tired, the staff are ..."
#19 of 157 hotels in Manchester
slothtraveller says: "My stay at the Britannia Hotel in November 2013 was a memorable one but not for ..."
#20 of 157 hotels in Manchester
chestrubbersunite says: "We were booked in here for one night and the reason I chose it was because they ..."
#21 of 157 hotels in Manchester
mainhart says: "I booked this hotel for 2 nights, one on either end of my trip to Scotland. I fl..."
$38