Manage Your Travel Documents

World

Manage Your Travel Documents Reviews

trippin_jen trippin_…
Manage Your Travel Documents May 13, 2012
How many of you are afraid of losing your travel documents while squeezing through the busy streets?

How many of you travel with your photostated copy of passport/ID instead of the original copy for fear of losing them?

How many of you have print outs of your Hotel/Tour bookings and have tonnes of paper documents in your pack pack?

To be sure that I always have my important travel documents/booking confirmations with me, I scan all the documents before my trip, and have them sent to my own yahoo/hotmail email. That way, even if you lose any of the documents (which I hope doesn't happen), you could just access to your email from the hotel business centre/cyber cafe/or even the police station if you're that bad on luck. I believe that way is better than to wait for someone from home to resend you the documents. At least you could save some time, especially when you're far away from home and time difference is an issue.

It also helps if someone at home gets a copy of your itinerary too, to know your whereabouts.

What do you think?
westwind57 says:
Sama sama, Jenny, have a great week :)
trippin_jen says:
Hey jacques, thanks for the compliment! I guess travellers help one another in this community! :)
westwind57 says:
Hi Jenny, yes I do that too (whenever i remember) :P You should make an online business as a travel preparation coach, seriously! Let people pay you a fee and save themselves a lot of headache... :)