Mama's House

In Fira, Santorini, Greece

Mama's House Santorini Reviews

bpusa bpusa
Wish I could give zero stars May 25, 2012
I don't know how Mama's food is, but I had a terrible experience here getting a cup of coffee. My sister and I were waiting for a bus to Oia, and it was windy and cold and we had 25 mins to kill. Popped in for a coffee and a warm-up. I guess I should have specified "greek coffee", becuase out came two cups of warmish weak american coffee. I didn't say anything, figuring whatever, it's a quick cup. When I went to pay she said "six" - I thought I misheard. So yes, I ended up paying $8 US for two LOUSY cups of coffee and attitude - max $3 worth at any deli in NYC, but at least it would have been HOT. She gave me a song and dance about how Maxwell House is expensive, all the way from the states .... if I had wanted american coffee, I would have specified that! I'm in GREECE for Pete's sake. Then accused us of only coming in for the bathrooms. Even if that was the case, we still bought something and shouldn't be sheisted. And btw, the place was empty except for us. Worst experience on our trip. Shame on you, Mama.
crystalyardley crystaly…
Best food in Santorini and very affordable Jun 07, 2011
Per our travel book we made sure to stop by Mama's House. What we found was the best food we had while in Greece. Mama's husband Thomas cooks all the food himself. Mama welcomed us with open arms and lots of laughs (she's a fire cracker;)The moussaka was amazing! It was raining and Mama drove my sister and I back to our hotel. Two days later we went back for lunch and sat in their beautiful patio. Mama then called her sister in Crete and set up our stay in Crete for us for the next leg of our about customer service!

Check Santorini Hotel Deals