Malta and Gozo Jeep Tour

Malta and Gozo Jeep Tour Reviews

mahristewart mahriste…
Malta and Gozo Jeep and Catamaran Tour Jun 10, 2008
In 2008 I went on a Hockey Tour with my University to Malta. The tour itself was fantastic, Malta is beautiful and not too hot for those of you that aren't keen on the higher temperatures.

Anyway, we took one day out to join this tour and I strongly recommend it! We started out in Valletta where we were sat 6 to a jeep. The friendly and hilarious drivers took us first on a tour of malta, sticking to roads, but particularly choosing those which we not designed for your regular car. We were shown many temples, and little villages you wouldn't normally see on your standard open top bus tour. We visited beautiful coastsal vantage points and explored caves that used to be inhabited by man.

After clambering out of or bumpy jeeps we were taken across to Gozo, the island off Malta, where we joined a Catamaran trip. There was food and drink available with a party atmosphere created by the resident Catamaran DJ. Although it was cold at the time we were aloud to jump into the sea for a swim (watch out for jelly fish!!!) and we took a smaller boat ride into the Blue Grotto and Zurrieq Valley Creek. An interesting place to see.

The Jeeps took our tired group back to our meeting point after a tiring but extreamly exciting day! I would recommend this to everyone!

I'm not sure that this is the correct company, but this website is similar to the trip we took, and there are quite a few more available. Enjoy!
Our Jeep with our hilarious Driver