Mall of Asia

Mall of Asia - first visit

Mall of Asia Reviews

ab0614 ab0614
Great Shopping, lots to do Jun 14, 2008
I recently visited the Mall of Asia (or MoA), located in Pasay City, Metro Manila. It is located right on the bay, so one side of the mall faces Manila Bay.

It is yet another SM Prime Holdings mall. It will literally take you more than 3 or 4 full-day visits to see and experience everything in this mall. I've been there 4 or 5 times, and I still haven't seen everything there is to see in there! It definitely lives up to its name.

Their ice skating rink is Olympic-sized; it's fun to watch people of all skating abilities skate.

There is also a "Science Discovery Center" inside the mall. I haven't been in, but it looks interesting.

Also inside the mall is an IMAX theater.

The mall offers their traditional SM department store, but in addition to that, there is also an SM Hypermart within the mall. It holds both groceries as well as household and general items, similar to a Super Wal-Mart, Super Target, or Meijer (for those of you who might know what Meijer is). They sell Filipino-brand items as well as most American-brand items.

Within the mall itself, there is a nice variety of stores. There are very nice toy stores, shoe stores, clothing stores, and even an Ace Hardware store! There is an area of the mall where they offer a wide range of electronics stores, including Dell. I cannot explain the variety of stores and kiosks that are within this mall. The range of cost of things here is wide too, when it comes to all the different stores in the mall. I put average for the review only because I didn't know what else to put. There are designer stores such as Lacoste, but then there are also stores which may sell shirts for as low as $3 American. The same goes with the restaurants. There is McDonalds and Jollibee, but then there are also sushi restaurants. It all varies.

At MoA there is also a Music Hall. During my last visit to the mall, a well-known American rap artist, Flo Rida, was having a concert there at the mall. I was quite shocked and in disbelief that a well-known American artist was at the mall making a performace.

Of course there are tons and tons of restaurants here at MoA. I wanted to try so many different places but didn't have either the money or the time to do so!

I wish to continue this review but there is so much to say about it. It's a huge attraction. I saw many many many foreigners there, even some who came as a group on a tour bus.

This mall is unbelieveable! If you're ever in Manila, it is a must that you pay a visit to the Mall of Asia.
all of these vehicles are making t…
my first visit