Malibest Resort

Malibest Resort Rates and Deals

Malibest Resort Langkawi Reviews

jesa145 jesa145
A basic paradise on the beach... Jul 21, 2011
Well, when I first booked the place some 3 months prior to my trip, I was prepared for some bad experiences. I've read reviews of bad service and how they are constantly overbooking the rooms and even 'misplacing' your bookings despite payment of deposits or even full upfront payment. In fact, I was so paranoid that I ensure that even after making online bookings, I called them to confirm my room and even after making payment we called them again to confirm our rooms..(I know! Major paranoia). If you're wondering why I kept calling, I mean, seeing that there are tones of other places in Langkawi. But I had read that despite the bad service. It was in an excellent location and that fact that I booked a room right on the beach with a sea view and at a really good price (RM130 per night for 3 people).

Well.. it was time for us to leave, so the two of us decided to call them again the day before our scheduled flight to confirm AGAIN this room... Well, we arrived. A little to early for check in, so we grabbed a quick lunch at the restaurant that is right there at the resort. An indian restaurant (review coming up).

After lunch, we grabbed our keys (a RM50 deposit is required) and we looked at the map to locate our room. The rooms aren't numbered but instead with names (in Malay). Mine was Anak Burau (don't ask me what it means :p) We found that our room was actually located at the other end of the resort and so we walked... paved sandy footpath. Found that our room was actually the last block of 3 rooms that were facing the sea.

Excitement set in. Opened the door and found a basic room, with 2 single beds and an extra mattress (that we later returned since another friend backed out). The bath was simple but the room had a small fridge and hot water shower, a fan and a/c. There was also a TV there but we didn't bother to switch it on. I mean, you are at the beach! Who needs TV?

Looking out the room, we see the sea, we hear the sea and we smell the sea. This was heaven for me.

There are a couple of types of rooms there. I was aiming for the tree top chalets but they were fully booked. But this was good enough.
the beds were alright...
rather small but enough since we w…
basic shower and toilet..
jesa145 says:
yes.. it is.. and since we weren't going to spend too much time in the room. This was perfect :)
Posted on: Jul 29, 2011
Hadi25 says:
Not A bad one ... Simple & comfy
Posted on: Jul 29, 2011

Malibest Resort Overview

With its central location, Malibest Resort is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Langkawi. All of the hotel's 96 guestrooms are equipped with standard in-room amenities to ensure the maximum comfort for its guests. The guestrooms are equipped with air conditioning, desk, television, shower, mini bar, satellite/cable TV.The basic amenities provided at this Langkawi accommodation comprise laundry service/dry cleaning, meeting facilities, car park. Along with its convenient location in Langkawi, the hotel also offers a wide range of services and facilities to the guests. This hotel is characterized by a combination of modern comfort and traditional element of Langkawi, making it a distinct accommodation. To proceed with your booking at the Malibest Resort, simply choose your travel dates and fill in our secure online booking form.

Malibest Resort Amenities

• Beach (Direct Access)
  • Water Activities
  • Fishing
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels