Malgudi Holidays

Check Kannur Hotel Deals

Malgudi Holidays Kannur Reviews

yarayarinha7 yarayari…
I stayed there for a month... Jan 22, 2013
I spent one month there, while taking an ayurvedic introduction course in 2010. The apartment was nice, modern, clean and spacious. The bedrooms have their own private WC's which is very convenient.

The windows had no mosquito nets, and there were no nets around the bed, which means I had to buy my own, or the mosquitoes would eat me alive! I couldn't sleep on the first week because of that.

The kitchen wasn't very well equipped, but it was ok. There could be improvement in that. It's nice to have a kitchen though, since you can find supermarkets and have a good market in Kannur.

When I was staying there, laundry room cost extra, so did the Internet service, which added too many extra costs, to a not so cheap accommodation.

The good thins is the location, very close to the beach and also to the city center. It's located in a very calm, peaceful neighborhood, no pollution, no noise!

There's a nice restaurant near by, where you can get wonderful take away food and eat comfortably at home.

The staff was friendly and always eager to help. Overall a very good experience.
With the night guard at Malguri
The beach 5 minute walk from the a…

Check Kannur Hotel Deals