TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 689,175 travelers just like you!

MalenaN
Award: Critic IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Join Date: January 27, 2017
Contributions: MalenaN has written about 17 places, shared 217 photos, left 179 comments, and smiled 394 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
starship1 says:
Hi Malena, glad to hear from you! I hope you have been well and had a nice summer season.

I too find it difficult to work up the enthusiasm to write here as I did on VT. However, when you do decide to write here on TB, please let me know -- it's not as easy to know that a person has new pages here so I hope you will let me know. You have traveled to some marvelous places and it would be great to read about it!

Posted on: Oct 09, 2017
starship1 says:
Hi Malena, I miss VT too! TravBuddy is nice, but I liked the format of VT better, and the "awards" don't really have any meaning as they're based on quantity of work posted rather than someone reading and rating your work. Also on VT, the members nominated and voted on special awards once a year which I liked. Wish TravBuddy's owner would institute some of those features.
Posted on: Sep 08, 2017
planxty says:
How very true. I think there is very little traffic here. I keep posting as with VT having murdered by the jealous kaufer, I have nowhere else to go.
Posted on: Aug 06, 2017

MalenaN's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Funchal, Portugal
I had been recommended Residencial Funchal by a friend who had stayed there. She had had a room …
This review was featured on Sunday April 30th, 2017
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
Cliffs of Moher is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Ireland and it is easy to understan…
This review was featured on Saturday March 25th, 2017
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Letterfrack, Ireland
I had seen photos from Tully Mountain and wanted to do a hike there while in Letterfrack. When I…