TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 682,871 travelers just like you!

MalenaN
Award: Critic IAward: Happy Happy Happy

Join Date: January 27, 2017
Contributions: MalenaN has written about 17 places, shared 217 photos, left 171 comments, and smiled 392 times.
Travel Plans
Peru
dream destination
I will go there this year.
Countries I've Traveled To
planxty says:
How very true. I think there is very little traffic here. I keep posting as with VT having murdered by the jealous kaufer, I have nowhere else to go.
Posted on: Aug 06, 2017
planxty says:
Hello there and no problem, I do enjoy your writing and it is certainly deserving of recognition. I do envy you Peru although at my age and state of health I feel the Machu Picchu trail may be literally a step too far.

In know it is easy to get disillusioned with the whole writing thing but please do continue to do so as you write so beautifully.
Posted on: Aug 06, 2017
tabithablee says:
Thanks for your smile!!
Posted on: May 03, 2017

MalenaN's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Funchal, Portugal
I had been recommended Residencial Funchal by a friend who had stayed there. She had had a room …
This review was featured on Sunday April 30th, 2017
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Cliffs of Moher, Ireland
Cliffs of Moher is one of the biggest tourist attractions in Ireland and it is easy to understan…
This review was featured on Saturday March 25th, 2017
Free! "Sights & Attractions" in Letterfrack, Ireland
I had seen photos from Tully Mountain and wanted to do a hike there while in Letterfrack. When I…
Updated 3 months ago