Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant

312/84-85 M.9 Soi Buakhao Nongprue, Pattaya, Thailand
Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant - towels with swan shape and my travel companion.
Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant - the balcony toward the street
Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant - the bedroom
Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant - reception area
Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant - lobby and restaurant
Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant - tea and coffee facilities inside the room and fridge
Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant - dresser, flat screen television, desk, and big cupboard

Check Pattaya Hotel Deals

Maleez Lodge Hotel & Restaurant Pattaya Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Great Little Place in Busy Area Jul 15, 2013
This brand new hotel has special introducing price of THB600 (=usd 19) per night without breakfast.

The young female receptionist was very friendly, chatty, helpful and full of smiles.

I only show up at this place without any reservation and they have plenty of rooms available. Check in was very easy and when I extended my stay every morning, she always smiles and said no problems. Btw, I need to pay the room cash in advanced, no credit card accepted. I stayed 5 nights at this hotel.

My room was quite small in size but adequate and very clean with nice décor and I love the room balcony facing the street for people watch with a couple of chairs and small table. The cleaner decorated the towel with swan’s shape which is very nice, change the towels and clean the room on daily basis.

The room was enough for what I need, a cupboard to hang my clothing, a dresser, table, air condition, refrigerator, flat screen television, and free internet access in the room which is quite fast.

The good thing about this hotel, the mattress was really comfortable and when I chatted with the hotel owner, she actually order special mattress to make sleep better. It was very quite at night time when I closed the balcony door and I didn’t hear any noisy from the street. What a luxury.

However, the bathroom was a bit basic without glass shower and make the floor wet after shower, but they put marble floor on the bathroom so it looks very nice, and the hotel provided towel matt outside the bathroom door which I found quite rare.

Free coffee and tea in the room with a medium size boil water.

The lobby and hotel restaurant were quite spacious and very comfy for people watch or just relaxing. I did not have anything to eat in this restaurant but I saw a lot of people having dinner or just people watch at the restaurant especially males.

There is a tour agency just next to the receptionist if want to explore Pattaya city and attractions.

I did book the tour with this agency to go around Pattaya city. Since it was only myself with specific destination in mind, so I have to paid full amount for the whole car and driver (including petrol), it cost THB1,600 (=usd 50)for whole day tour, without entrance ticket – which I have to paid extra.

The driver was polite but speaks little English unfortunately. Nevertheless the tour was pleasant.

Plenty of restaurants, café, 7/11 mini market, massage service, etc, next door and within walking distant. Mike shopping mall and the famous Central Pattaya Mall are within walking distant. On the way to those mall, I passed many go go bar at the small alley way.

I feel safe and do not have any problem in this hotel, nobody bothering me even though I was alone. The hotel staffs are very friendly and always have time to chat and enquire about my wellbeing after a day out.
the bedroom
the balcony toward the street
towels with swan shape and my trav…
dresser, flat screen television, d…

Check Pattaya Hotel Deals