Malang Hotels

Browse 18 Malang, Indonesia hotel reviews for 38 Malang hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Malang

Batu Hotels16.3 km
Cemoro Lawang Hotels37.6 km
Pasuruan Hotels48.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Malang Hotels and Deals

#1 of 38 hotels in Malang
jessicasoe says: "This is a hotel that i will definitely put on the top of my list. the 1st time i..."
#2 of 38 hotels in Malang
Acyjkt says: "Another hotel I stayed in Malang for work. I stayed here several times, and I lo..."
$42
#3 of 38 hotels in Malang
ariwardani says: "Good points: 1. Kampung Lumbung is cheap. Only IDR 1,130,574 for 2 nights which..."
$58
#4 of 38 hotels in Malang
ariwardani says: "It was our first stay in Malang city during our trip to Bromo. I like to stay at..."
#5 of 38 hotels in Malang
javaqueen says: "It's one of the best 4 star hotel in Malang,The Hotel located not far from the M..."
#6 of 38 hotels in Malang
richienorichie says: "Well, this hotel is good for relaxing. You just wanna lay down in your bed for a..."
$23
#7 of 38 hotels in Malang
ariwardani says: "This was the second time I stay in Harris Hotel chain. The first one I took was ..."
#8 of 38 hotels in Malang
yuness says: "IamveryhappytostayattheHotelSinghasariResort.It's a peaceful..."
#9 of 38 hotels in Malang
yuness says: "Just 30 minutes to get this Hotel Helios by taxi from Arjosari Bus Terminal stat..."
#10 of 38 hotels in Malang
yuness says: "I stayed at Atria Hotel for 2 nights with clean room and bathroom for new hotel...."
#11 of 38 hotels in Malang
miesielove says: "Het hotel in Malang ligt op een groot complex. Veel kamers! Onze kamers lager ie..."
$55
#12 of 38 hotels in Malang
Acyjkt says: "It is a new hotel in Malang, East Java which is located right in the heart of th..."
#13 of 38 hotels in Malang
Acyjkt says: "I always stay here when I go to Malang. It's a pretty new hotel with classical s..."
$41
#14 of 38 hotels in Malang
Acyjkt says: "I stayed here for work for only one night. This is a very old hotel, I could see..."
$47