Malaga Hotels

Browse 18 Malaga, Spain hotel reviews for 103 Malaga hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$76 - $76

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Malaga

Benalmadena Hotels18.6 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Malaga Hotels and Deals

#1 of 103 hotels in Malaga
raks77 says: "The best thing about this hotel is definitely it's location. Its near the sights..."
$53
#2 of 103 hotels in Malaga
marcing says: "spoiler alert! P I know that one day, I will have to write a negative review..."
$65
#3 of 103 hotels in Malaga
rickynomad says: "Located just 10 minutes walk from Malaga city center is this fantastic hostel. ..."
$34
#4 of 103 hotels in Malaga
Chokk says: "We arrived in the afternoon and the hotels that I use normaly were either fully ..."
$40
#5 of 103 hotels in Malaga
fransglobal says: "I stayed here in January. I paid 42 euro a night for twin room ensuite for singl..."
#6 of 103 hotels in Malaga
Chokk says: "I had no prior knowledge of the Hotel MS-Maestranza before I entered the hotel o..."
$61
#7 of 103 hotels in Malaga
IsabelleG says: "I thought the hostel had good rates and good reviews so I booked it for a few ni..."
$11
#8 of 103 hotels in Malaga
sarahelaine says: "Hotel Trebol is a small hotel on the outskirts of Malaga city centre, near the m..."
$39
#9 of 103 hotels in Malaga
valeriyafilatova9 says: "Quite cheap and in the middle of the city - very nice combination for free trave..."
$21
#10 of 103 hotels in Malaga
parabellum says: "If you're travelling by car across Andalucia, you may want to consider avoiding ..."
#11 of 103 hotels in Malaga
sarahelaine says: "Ibis Malaga City Centre is exactly what you would expect from a new Ibis. It is..."
$37
#12 of 103 hotels in Malaga
amras says: "Its a great place to stay if your here a few days... The location is perfect- ca..."
$48
#13 of 103 hotels in Malaga
vdmaas says: "This hotel was not so pleasant. I stayed here 2 times, first time one night the ..."
$43
#14 of 103 hotels in Malaga
DrSeuss says: "Had booked it as I wanted to be close to the airport forchecking in the followin..."
$183
#15 of 103 hotels in Malaga
Pearl510 says: "We've stayed in better hotels during our time in Spain, yet it wasn't bad. It ju..."
Malaga