Malaga Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Malaga, Spain

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Malaga, Spain airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Malaga photo

Malaga Airport (AGP)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Malaga

March 30, 2018
to April 1, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Malaga, Spain
Sun holiday for me, so would welcome a fellow beach bum!
April 7, 2018
to April 21, 2018
Kıvanç is traveling to Malaga, Spain
Backpacking for two weeks
interested in meeting new people
April 9, 2018
to April 30, 2018
Pablo is traveling to Malaga, Spain
Looking for other travelers, I know the English and Spanish. I depart from Newark, NJ
interested in meeting new people

Malaga Flight Tips and Information

Syria & jordan 2004
I flew from Málaga by Air France to Paris Charles de Gaulle and then from there to Damascus.  This was the first time I have flown Air France for quite some years and I was agreeably surprised by the service even though I was flying economy…flight tickets.  Just another example of the care they took of their guests.  The flight was just 30 minutes…
Introduction
Half way through November 1989 I had no thought of going to Spain - or anywhere else - in December. I was too busy struggling with an absolutely impossible workload to be thinking of taking a holiday. However que sera, sera as the song says - and w…flight advertised for Lisbon, that would have fit perfectly. What a great prospect! I went to the travel agent; the flight
Sam's Take on the First Few Days.
Well the flights were ok. First, from San Francisco to Cincinnati was kind of boring and they showed a crappy movie: Race to Witch Mountain.  Then the flight from Cincinnati to Paris was fun because there were better movies: Yes Man and Hotel f…flights were ok. First, from San Francisco to Cincinnati was kind of boring and they showed a crappy movie: Race…

Other Airports Near Malaga