Malaga Sites

Malaga, Spain

Malaga Sites Reviews

Oscar3 Oscar3
Sep 02, 2007
So far no complaints. All attractions are within walking distance from my hotel, the Larios. You can walk the Castillo De Gibralfaro and Alacazaba and see why the Moors and Moslems choose it as a castle and then defensive fortification. The Roman amphitheater is small but you can still feel that 2000 years ago the citizens of Rome enjoyed their theater. The Punic and phoenecian walls can be viewed below the Picasso museum. The Cathederal is magnificent. I was awed walking in the historic building. How did they build so well in the 11th century?

Night life, food, and spirits where everywhere. Tapas was great but I ate lots of middle eastern food, there were so many variations of the theme I tried as much as I could.

The people were friendly and there is a huge non Spanish community, I met Russians, Swedes, French, Brits.

And very inexpensive. Most exhibits were 1 to 2 Euros. 2 euros to drink and ate well for 3 - 7 euros.

This is a great place if you want to take it easy, enjoy the sites and not be rushed. Not geared as your typical tourist spot.

Check Malaga Hotel Deals