Malachy's Donegal Inn

103 W. 72nd St, New York, NY, USA
Malachy's Donegal Inn - Front Of Malachy's
Malachy's Donegal Inn - At The Bar
Malachy's Donegal Inn - Window Out To W 72md St ( and a guy in a big wooly jumper :D)
Malachy's Donegal Inn - Through To The Back Of Pub

Malachy's Donegal Inn New York Reviews

Dr_Seuss Dr_Seuss
Old Fashioned Pub In The Upper West Side Jan 30, 2010
If you like trendy and sterile modern pubs you'll hate it, but I like the feel of a real pub.

Staff were very friendly,particularly Rich, and there were an odd and varied assortment of locals to talk to. Guys in hanging just talking about ordinary things.Sports on all the TV screens 8)

Choice of beers, which were average priced, but every so often the bar staff would throw in a free one.

Served food until late, but even at midnight they would rustle up a portion of wings if anyone asked (20cents each, but you had to get a minimum of 10 so I ended up sharing someone elses :D ).

Seemed popular with groups, with most of the big tables filled each night I went in.

Don't know I could do a whole night in it, then again maybe I could, but it was an ideal stop off on the way from the subway to the hotel, just so I could stay out that bit later and unwind ;)

Being open to 4am there was only ever a slight chance that I might over stay my welcome
Front Of Malachy's
Through To The Back Of Pub
At The Bar
Window Out To W 72md St ( and a gu…

Check New York Hotel Deals