Malacca Hotels

Browse 23 Malacca, Malaysia hotel reviews for 197 Malacca hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Malacca

Malaka city Hotels0.2 km
Port Dickson Hotels61.5 km
Seremban Hotels67.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Malacca Hotels and Deals

#1 of 197 hotels in Malacca
WheresHelen says: "My employer had chosen this 5 star hotel to hold our annual company outing and I..."
$88
#2 of 197 hotels in Malacca
yzzinecinue says: "Big, comfy bed with a sofa and two LCD TV's. Bathroom was clean and nice. I part..."
#3 of 197 hotels in Malacca
Ella01 says: "I chose this hotel based on reviews found online. The taxi had some problem loo..."
#4 of 197 hotels in Malacca
christl3 says: "We stayed here for two nights and we thought it was great! The staff are great a..."
$13
#5 of 197 hotels in Malacca
realrv6 says: "I planed to visit Melaka for just one day and I needed just a place to sleep. So..."
#6 of 197 hotels in Malacca
azuresky12 says: "I love this place most beause it's situated within walking distance to most Mala..."
$36
#7 of 197 hotels in Malacca
Jopin says: "I hadn't heard of the Hallmark hotel before my weekend trip with the family to M..."
#8 of 197 hotels in Malacca
genez says: "Knock knock home is a unique experience suitable for a family, group of friends ..."
#9 of 197 hotels in Malacca
nurjoohan says: "Excellent place to stay and have a great buffet spread in one of its restaurant...."
#10 of 197 hotels in Malacca
Lengyinyin says: "Some time ago, I had the chance to travel to Malacca for work, and as we were ho..."
#11 of 197 hotels in Malacca
Caliber-A says: "I booked this accommodation through agoda.com. Of course, the location is always..."
1.5
#12 of 197 hotels in Malacca
trippinjen says: "Stay here if you: - are looking for a retreat out of the city - need a place f..."
$94
#13 of 197 hotels in Malacca
BreeB says: "Whilst in Melaka, we stayed 1 night at the Discovery Caf hostel. The hostel ..."
#14 of 197 hotels in Malacca
FoxyFauz says: "A'Famosa Resort have been around for many years but I never felt the urge to go ..."
#15 of 197 hotels in Malacca
nevart says: "The best thing about this hotel is the service. The staff are very friendly and..."
#16 of 197 hotels in Malacca
iramalama says: "We came here late one night to watch the Christmas Eve festivities at Medan Port..."
$33
#17 of 197 hotels in Malacca
pms70 says: "This Hotel is also known as the Everly Resort My family and I stayed here in ..."
#18 of 197 hotels in Malacca
hayleyphoon says: "Not recommended. I don't feel comfortable in this hotel, am not sure if it's my ..."
Malacca