Mala Indian restaurant & wine bar

+44 020 7480 6356

Mala Indian restaurant & wine bar London Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice Indian food Mar 18, 2014
I was in London for a conference and we were a group of friends from different Nordic countries who met up for a dinner next our hotel in the St. Katharine Dock area of London. The day before we had tried some Italian food and we decided to go for some Indian food, and as the Mala Indian restaurant & wine bar was located nearby we went for that.

The restaurant is quite large with a seating capacity of around 200 guests and it therefore also have a huge number of waiters and it seemed like that there was a responsible person for every small part of their order taking, serving and the different dishes. They were very service minded and pay good attention to all over needs. The food I was served was really great and I liked the fact that we had so many different dishes to choose from. The headwaiter recommended some mix of dishes for starters and some mixed dish to accompany out main dishes, so after very minutes we hardly could see the table anymore. I had some great food and I was quite pleased with the food I tasted.

Check London Hotel Deals