Makati Shangri-La

Check Makati City Hotel Deals

Makati Shangri-La Makati City Reviews

TravellinChic Travelli…
Favorite hotel Feb 01, 2015
For the price that starts at about Php8,000, it is worth the experience of 5-star hotel. Great service! Stayed several timesand have always been very happy from regular rooms to paying more to enjoy the extra perks of Horizon Club rooms or a Suite.

I have always feel welcome from phoning in to make reservations to being assisted while checking out. Each and every hotel staff makes me feel well taken cared of.

Great food with lots of choices for buffet breakfast. Love it esp sushi and several types of fruits. They also have nice danggit and great bread.

Pool is small but it hasnt been crowded during the time I used it.

They have great steak and grilled seafood at Sage. Worth the price.

They also have Sage bar where they have live music playing upbeat songs you can dance your heart out. Last time I was there, I get to party with APL of Black Eyed Peas. :P

Checking out was a breeze and when I said we will need a cab, the porter immediately secured us a cab that it was ready when we went out. He even firmly reminded the cab driver to use meter for us and I appreciate that bec in Manila, cab drivers can be quite notorious esp when passengers include foreigners.

Check Makati City Hotel Deals