Makati City Hotels

Browse 69 Makati City, Philippines hotel reviews for 101 Makati City hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Pasay City Hotels3.3 km
Taguig Hotels6.2 km
Mandaluyong City Hotels6.6 km
Manila Hotels7.1 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Makati City Hotels and Deals

#1 of 101 hotels in Makati City
nolan says: "Somerset is what used to be Olympia Suites along Makati Avenue, right across Urd..."
#2 of 101 hotels in Makati City
billyk says: "If you are on a business trip and looking to place to stay that will mix it with..."
#3 of 101 hotels in Makati City
jumpingnorman says: "My wife was in Singapore July 2014 with our twins and wanted to go back to Manil..."
$112
#4 of 101 hotels in Makati City
holdmyhandsforever says: "Food experts says recipes and cooking skills are being inherited from generation..."
#5 of 101 hotels in Makati City
Amrisalem says: "spent the first 2 nights in the Philippines at that hotel, quite reasonable rate..."
$50
#6 of 101 hotels in Makati City
TravellinChic says: "For the price that starts at about Php8,000, it is worth the experience of 5-sta..."
#7 of 101 hotels in Makati City
Chokk says: "It was my first time in Manila and I wanted to have a great stay and TB Nolan re..."
$137
#8 of 101 hotels in Makati City
TBXim says: "I stayed here several times because of its safe and convenient location. The hot..."
#9 of 101 hotels in Makati City
ahintofvanilla says: "Dear Ascott Makati, How do I love thee? Let me count the ways: 1. Your locat..."
$157
#10 of 101 hotels in Makati City
yasuyo says: "I've stayed a night at Tune Hotel Makati when I arrived to Manila around midnigh..."
#11 of 101 hotels in Makati City
cottonfoam says: "I picked this hotel because it is the least expensive hotel in Makati Avenue at ..."
$47
#12 of 101 hotels in Makati City
cottonfoam says: "We stayed at Cityland Executive Towers for almost two months courtesy of a frien..."
#13 of 101 hotels in Makati City
seangee says: "This hotel is a good place to stay in Makati when visiting Manila. The location ..."
#14 of 101 hotels in Makati City
yasuyo says: "I know that we were not fit enter this hotel with backpacking. But wanted to be ..."
#15 of 101 hotels in Makati City
jousche says: "I highly recommended this place, its very accessible to shopping malls, restaura..."
#16 of 101 hotels in Makati City
mikeym says: "A great little accommodation not too far from Manila Airport, about 30-40 minute..."
#17 of 101 hotels in Makati City
mabby says: "The Crown Regency Hotel Makati is strategically situated in the heart of Makati,..."
#18 of 101 hotels in Makati City
holdmyhandsforever says: "Some people says living in condominium is very luxurious especially if its locat..."
#19 of 101 hotels in Makati City
mildnwildflower says: "I accompanied my cousin who's on a vacation in Manila for four consecutive night..."
#20 of 101 hotels in Makati City
explorer2012 says: "Picasso Hotel Rate - 4800 peso/night Early Check in - 50 extra Breakfast I..."
$84
#21 of 101 hotels in Makati City
Bobbisimo says: "Located in the central business district, the hotel offers very good value for m..."
$78
#22 of 101 hotels in Makati City
cottonfoam says: "My reservation in this hotel is a last-minute booking through Booking.com Durin..."
#23 of 101 hotels in Makati City
allanreyb says: "A nice and one of the high end hotels at the heart of Manila's financial distric..."
$81
#24 of 101 hotels in Makati City
yeshan says: "A definite business hotel, that serves quality accommodation. Not many frills to..."
#25 of 101 hotels in Makati City
HAHIPENE3 says: "Our room was small but cozy, it did get very hot and the fans would not stay on/..."