Makati Apartelle

Check Manila Hotel Deals

Makati Apartelle Manila Reviews

vodkaphix vodkaphix
For more than a Dorm this is Excellent Value! Jan 28, 2011
Makati Apartelle - Wow! A very inexpensive apartment in the city of Makati. Just off the main road of chino roces. Be aware that it is in a slum area, but don't let that put you off. (It is after all part of the Manila experience)! The locals there are in fact very friendly and you can ride there Jeepnies, motorcycle with sidecar very cheaply for less than a local postage stamp back home.Their poverty broke my heart but that's the way it is here and they mix in well with richer locals too, or at least it seems to be this way. Alternatively you can take a cab - also very very cheap to get about in.

Makati Apartelle is without doubt a comfortable as well as cheap place to stay. Each apartment (not room) consists of a Lounge/Diner/Kitchen with a double bedded room incorporating a built in wardrobe with safety deposit box and en-suite wash room with shower.There is also an in room telephone with local citywide calls being free to land/fixed lines. Mobile/cell calls are not acceptable to make. The Apartments are ideal for 1 to 2 people and there are plenty of fans and air conditioning to keep you cool. The rooms are cleaned and serviced regularly.

The staff like most filipinos are Exceptionally helpful and Friendly. Nothing is too much trouble!

I would definitely recommend this place to everyone in the hope that it would not be fully booked when I next want to stay here. Maybe some secrets are meant to be kept!?
fransglobal fransglo…
Excellent Valu Jan 03, 2010
I found this place on hostelworld.com and it is one of the better places I have found on that site. 1000 pesos (about 14-15 euro) a night for a large apartment in a good central, quiet location. Very clean, comfortable and well kept.

Staff very nice and helpful.

Free wifi.

I will definitely stay here again if I go back to Manila and really highly recommend it.
vodkaphix says:
I have arrived to Makati Apartelle for one week and can second everything that fransglobal has said - definitely worth a stay! There is even loads of USA English channels on the In room/Apartment TV. In fact it is an apartment consisting of Lounge/Diner/Kitchen, Double bedded room with built in wardrobe and safety deposit box plus an en-suite bathroom with shower. Oh and there are plenty of fans AND Air conditioning to keep you cool!
Posted on: Jan 31, 2011
fransglobal says:
I hope you enjoy your stay there, Noel.
Posted on: Jul 18, 2010
vodkaphix says:
Fransglobal -I have booked this on your recommendation for Christmas /New year 2010 ;)
Posted on: Jul 18, 2010

Related Travel Blogs About Makati Apartelle

Finally made it to Manila, Philippines. Wow!
I had anticipated to be in Asia a month before I actually was and to miss the British Winter. But due to unforseen circumstances, I had to re-schedule my trip and ended up experiencing the 'coldest' …Apartelle in Makati, which is in the business district of Manila. (See review below). Having battled our way through the weekend…

Check Manila Hotel Deals