Majestic Colonial Punta Cana

Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Rates and Deals

Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Reviews

supr_mario supr_mar…
All you can ever want for one price Oct 09, 2012
I will never forget my time here. As a Dominican born in the United States, I really enjoyed the luxury that my country could provide in the Punta Cana area. But staying at the majestic was an unforgettable experience. I would go back so many times if I could afford to.

Just imagine you want to take a dip in the long pool that they have and relax for the day. Suddenly you get the urge to have a beverage while you sit under the warm rays of the Caribbean. You won’t have to go far because there is a wet bar located right in the middle where you can order your favorite drinks, (Alcoholic or not) and the more than helpful staff will be happy to serve it right up. Oh and did I mention it’s already included when you purchased your reservation months ago. What’s better than that!? And that’s just the beginning of the all inclusive experience.

Now when I got my reservation I had to make it late. No worries though they were more than happy to add me to one of my family’s rooms for just $100 a night. The prices vary by seasons but it is well worth it no matter what time of the year you end up going.

Amenities, amenities, amenities. There are so many to think about that you might not know where to start. Let’s start with the Jacuzzi right in your room. How awesome is that!? Well the room in itself is just well prepared. Elegant you might say. I mentioned alcohol already but it’s one of the many things that make a trip real relaxing. The room comes with a mini fridge with local beer inside. The beds are so comfortable for those who value rest one their trip. The décor is outstanding as well.

For those who love live entertainment, there is a place here for you as well. They have an auditorium where they have different events every night. I remember rolling in laughter at this Michael Jackson show they had because they had some of the guests go up on stage and try to mimic the dancers. A lot of their shows include the audience participating. It’s an unforgettable experience.

For those who love the nightlife. The party never ends here. They have a nightclub that lasts a couple of hours depending on which night it is. They play mostly Spanish music but I remember them throwing in some popular English music as well. Also bars around the premises are open until pretty late so you can grab a drink and hang out under the moonlit sky.

And if you need to feel the sand between your toes, what could be better than having the beach right next to the resort? A beautiful beach that is well kept and clean. From the beach you can see the lineup of other resorts nearby and for those who want to see the Atlantic Ocean in a beautiful way, there is no better place to be.

When it’s time to eat, you can go to one of the couple of restaurants in the resort. Each with a different menu every night. So if you don’t prefer the food in one of the restaurants, then you can go to the other and they will have a different menu.

Please if you see this review, JUST GO! Don’t think about it. It’s one vacation you will never forget!!!
my favorite picture. Just one view…
The room at first sight
the sinks
the tub/jacuzzi
cianmodel cianmodel
ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT- MAJESTIC COLONIAL PUNTA CANA Jul 18, 2008
We visited Majestic Colonial Punta Cana last July 16-21 2008. It was my first time with the all inclusive resort. I had a lot of fun...alcohol is overflowing during breakfast, lunch, dinner and even with our excursions. Our rooms got bathtubs both inside and outside the room, with a dvd player. Unfortunately they don't offer any dvd tapes. Love to do stargazing right outside our room...Just a few steps away from the patio is the pool bar... not the best mix drinks (mojito, sex on the beach) but enough for me to get drunk and i think that's what count... well if you are still at the pool by the end of the day, it gets messy, those who are drunk are just throwing their disposable glasses by the pool!!!

As we arrived our hotel, we were offered with free champagne, beers and let me tell you this, their brand of beer is excellente PRESIDENTE!! We have a daily refill of alcoholic drinks and bottled water...

The hotel offers 5 international restaurants... japanese, chinese, italian, american, and culinary restaurants.. we preferred to stay where the lobster is... I just simply love it!!!

Would I recommend this hotel? DEFINITELY !!!I usually recommend a hotel where there is a free flowing of alcohol!!!
starfish!!!
bikinicontest!!!
B-Town says:
Nice review. I really had a blast in Punta Cana, and didn't go outside the resrt much like I said before to you because it was ALL inclusive. No need to really. And I have heard the tales about what may go on outside the resorts. Nevertheless, Mmmmm...GETTING DRUNK!
Posted on: Jul 28, 2008

Majestic Colonial Punta Cana Overview

This accommodation in Punta Cana is on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. The Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana is located close to the Nick Price Golf Course, and guests will find that there are many other courses in the area. They will also be able to enjoy the sun and sea on the white sand beaches nearby the hotel. Guests will find that the nearby golf course and the beach are within walking distance. They can procure public transportation that can get them to other places on the island that are not as near the Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana.

The rooms at the Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana include high speed Internet, terraces, jetted tubs, safes, mini bars, and more.

The Majestic Colonial Hotel Punta Cana offers guests a number of onsite dining options. They will be able to choose from Italian cuisine to seafood, Asian, and buffet style restaurants and more. The hotel also has a steakhouse. In addition, the hotel has onsite bars where guests will be able to relax with a favorite drink.

Majestic Colonial Amenities

• Billiards
  • Horse Riding
  • Playground
  • Volleyball
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Kayaking
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes