Maisy's

(443) 220-0150

Maisy's Baltimore Reviews

mainhart mainhart
Good food, lousy service Jul 06, 2014
Met friends in Baltimore for dinner while I was staying in lovely Mount Vernon. This restaurant received good reviews so we picked it. It was a typical looking bar and grill, which was a little disappointing for such a beautiful neighborhood. The food was what one would expect of a Baltimore bar and grill, and was actually quite good. My crabcakes were nice and meaty, although the sides of wilted spinach and bland potatoes were uninspired. My friend ordered a crab pizza which she liked. The service was terribly slow though. I'm not one to complain about slow service. I like it sometimes, but this was ridiculous. It was a slow night and we waited forever for everything. The waiter was a bit snippy too. I asked for cider and he curtly told me they didn't sell it. Later on I noticed that they did. I mentioned it and got a look. Weird. Asked for the check and waited a 1/2 hour after repeated failed attempts at trying to get someone's attention. Very strange. Baltimore has so many awesome places to eat, I'll try somewhere else that wants my business next time.

Check Baltimore Hotel Deals