Maidreamin Cafe

Divercity Tokyo Plaza 6F 1-1-10 Aomi Koto-ku Tokyo 135-0064 Japan, Odaiba, Japan
Maidreamin Cafe - with Yusa from Maidreamin Cafe, Japan

Maidreamin Cafe Odaiba Reviews

anewchapter anewchap…
Girls dressed as maids dancing and serving food. Enough Said. Jun 01, 2014
I'd heard about the Maidreamin Cafe's on a tv show a few months prior to traveling and knew I had to go visit one.

The cafe was easy to find, located on the 6th floor of the Divercity Plaza building (the one with the Giant Gundam Statue outside).

Th actually cafe looked like an alice in wonderland explosion. The girls were very cute and of course were dressed as maids. Each one seemed to be 'in character', with the 'miserable' one being particularly funny.

Soon enough, the lights went out and the girls started to sing and dance, it was both good and bizarre.

Unfortunately none of the girls seemed to speak English, so when I ordered the Ice Cream it all got confusing. I had to do some kind of countdown (I think) before I could eat and say 3, 2, 1 in Japanese. So after incoherently counting down I got the Ice Cream and carried on admiring.

When I left, I asked for a photo with one of the girls. Some people seemed to be paying to have a photo with them, I've no idea whether I paid or not but I got the photo :)

In all it was fun, the girls were pleasant and the performances were great. If I knew what the heck was going on half of the time I might have liked it even more.
Maidreamin Cafe, Odaiba, Japan
with Yusa from Maidreamin Cafe, Ja…
trippin_jen says:
I should have read this before I went! I was nearby, but left shortly due to bad weather. Anyway I think I should go for the butler cafe instead of maid cafe. Haha! Even ordering ice cream went chaotic? Hahaha! Isn't that the easiest? Hahahah!
Posted on: Jun 01, 2014