Mahi Mah's

615 Atlantic Ave. Virginia Beach, Virginia Beach, VA, USA

Mahi Mah's Virginia Beach Reviews

mistyleatherneck mistylea…
Typical tourist restaurant Nov 25, 2008
My family came in for the holidays and also for my promotion. We went to celebrate my promotion last night at Mahi Mah's restaurant.

The food was ok. It is beautiful to be right on the boardwalk/beach so you can look out at the ocean, but it is a bit overpriced and wasn't the greatest food I ever had.

I started off with the 'She Crab' soup, which was actually very good. So I had high hopes for the meal, Mom and I ordered the Steamed Lobster. I had the Squash, which was very good and the roasted red and purple potatoes that weren't cooked enough. Mom had asparagus and salad with her Lobster. She didn't like the dressing for the salad because they don't make their dressings there at the restaurant.

Rick had the Salmon with Risotto. The Salmon was supposed to have a light mustard sauce, but didn't have anything and came out to the table cold.

David had the Steamed Shrimp, which seemed to be the best choice of all of us.

They do have a large selection on the menu and they also serve Sushi, which I usually like, but I wasn't sure how that would be at a restaurant that doesn't specialize in Sushi.

Overall, the music is loud, it is a expensive bar more or less. None of us drink alcohol, so it was not worth our while to be eating at a bar.

The prices range from $15 to $30.

Try the restaurant if you like seafood, but maybe order something other than what we ordered.

Check Virginia Beach Hotel Deals