Maharajah

063 966 221

Maharajah Siem Reap Reviews

RiuEn RiuEn
recommended Oct 21, 2011
There is an excellent menu with great variety with good prices. Price was at least half of what we expected! So many vegetarian and meat dishes in menu and every dish looks good in photo.We tried Butter chicken, Mutton Vindaloo, Zeera Rice, garlic nan and butter nan, Everything was excellent

Highly recommended to every one.
CinnamonCookie Cinnamon…
Such a disapointment May 24, 2009
I don't know why people recommend this place, because I've eaten there, and it's one of the worst restaurants in Siem Reap. My chicken was cardboard, the rice was groce. The korma was tasteless. I know I've asked for 'mild' but that doesn't have to mean it should be tasteless. The food came so incredibly quickly that they must have had it micro-waved or something. The owner of the place looks not very nice or hygenic and that made this experience even more unsatisfactory.

For good Indian food in SR, head to the Curry Walla, much better!!
aida-shoko says:
Delicious Bryani my friend & i had..simply different taste from the others that i had before..The Samosas were fantastic, the drinks were awesome..we had 2 sets of bryani, 2 pcs prawn samosa,hot tea, mango juice & ice masala tea..we paid USD15 & to us the price is quite reasonable as the food taste superb..thanks to the owner of the restaurant, if im not wrong his name is Mr Ahmed - he is very friendly & helpful..we enjoy eating every food we had ordered & for sure i will drop by MAHARAJAH again for my nxt trip to Siam Reap..
Posted on: Nov 06, 2010