Magnuson Hotel Baton Rouge

Magnuson Hotel Baton Rouge Rates and Deals

Magnuson Hotel Baton Rouge Reviews

montecarlostar montecar…
Beware! Days Inn name is misleading! Nov 15, 2006
This hotel is a disgrace for the Days Inn name. Days Inn is my favorite hotel because they usually give you what you expect, a comfortable, clean, internet-wise stay.

But this Days Inn has to be your worst nightmare. I requested a non-smoke room as always, but when I got to my room it had a smell 10 times worse than smoke! Foot sweat! It was so disgusting that I wanted to throw up. Also, when I got out of the room I noticed that the door wouldn't lock anymore. Another reason to ask for a change of room.

They gave me another one that was located in the inside part of the property, by the pool. This room was ok, at least clean, but just to see the people that was outside was scary. I felt like I was invading somebody's gang territory. They would pass running besides your door, yell and scream at each other, not to mention the dirty talk. It was both annoying and scary. I thought I was going to have no sleep, but they finally shut up.

The next morning I went to the lobby for the "continental breakfast", only to see that there was only one donut left and I almost had to "battle" with another guest for it. Lol. I asked the waiter about the breakfast since it was still breakfast time and she said she was sorry but there was no more left.

The personnel was friendly, when they spoke with you, but most of the times they would manage things silently.

Overall, this Days Inn is WAY below average compared to other Days Inns but at least I got my free wireless internet in the room.
montecarlostar says:
Lol yeah... it was memorable you bet that. But not in a positive way at all hehe
Posted on: Apr 02, 2009

Magnuson Hotel Baton Rouge Overview

Situated in the heart of the city, Days Inn Baton Rouge is one of the best located hotels in Baton Rouge. Guests will find many attractions within easy reach, like Louisiana State University and Tiger Stadium, Celebration Station (within walking distance), and Blue Bayou Water Park. Also within and easy distance, visitors can see the USS Kidd Naval Museum, the Enchanted Museum, Dixie Landin’ Theme Park, and the Baton Rouge Zoo. Many Casinos, restaurants, entertainment venues, and shopping areas are close by. The Days Inn Baton Rouge is located just off Interstate 12 at exit 2B, at 9919 Gwenadele Avenue, Baton Rouge.

Guestrooms at the Days Inn Baton Rouge provide standard conveniences, like cable TV programming, telephones with free local calling, data ports, work desks, coffee makers, hair dryers, and alarm clock radios.

The Days Inn Baton Rouge offers guests many amenities, like a free deluxe Continental breakfast, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, wake up calls, 24-hour front desk, safe deposit boxes, and free parking. For business travelers, faxing and copying services are available for a fee. Pets are allowed for a small cleaning fee. Meeting rooms are available.

Magnuson Hotel Amenities

• Hair Dryer
  • TV
  • Photocopier
  • Facsimile
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Pool Outdoor