Magic Tattoo

thaimagictattoo.com - 08 6911 0008

Magic Tattoo Chiang Mai Reviews

magnificent magnific…
"Mr Magic" a Talented Tattoo Artist Nov 29, 2009
If you are interested in another form of bodywork and want to get some incredible tattoo work you have to check out Poon.

Before I left for Thailand I found him online and was really looking forward to getting some work done. To my surprise his shop was right around the corner from where I was staying. I walked in and introduced myself. We had a nice chat and I explained what I would like to get done. We talked business then arranged for me to return. I came in and his artistic expression was cool to watch, I call him "Mr. Magic". After three sessions the artwork was complete. I am very proud of this piece and have received many positive compliments and comments.
magnificent says:
There are some shops much cheaper. Shop around. I liked the artist and even though high for Thailand it was still less than other places I've been
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013
yarayarinha7 says:
It was extremely expensive, but really nice. I wonder why tattoos are so expensive out there?
Posted on: Jan 24, 2013
magnificent says:
It took about 8 hours (I split up the time) and over an hour on design. I don't remember the exact cost but I would say close to $350-$400 usd.
I read through your profile. If you going to be in Chiang Mai during the full moon there is a night river rafting trip that is awesome!
Posted on: Sep 06, 2011