Maggiano's Little Italy

Maggiano's Little Italy - Maggiano's Family Menu

Maggiano's Little Italy Springfield Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Maggiano's Means Italian Jan 01, 2015
Maggiano's is one of the most welcome arrivals at the newly opened Springfield Town Center development. I'd been at one location before, near Richmond. I was eager to now try the Springfield one. It did not disappoint!

Maggiano's features Italian-American cuisine. The variety and taste are great. Portions are ample and there is always some to take home for later.

Susan and I first ventured here ourselves. I ordered Gnocchi and Italian Sausage as a main with an Italian Salad to start. Very light. The gnocchi were a bit different than I've had before, smaller and less dense.

Maggiano's offers a Family Menu from which a group can order several appetizers, mains, and desserts to share family style. This seemed like an ideal way to have a family New Year's Day dinner. Six of us gathered and ordered Calamari Fritté and Bruschetta appetizers, Italian Salad to share, and four mains: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Gnocchi and Italian Sausage, Mom's Lasagna, and Chicken Parmesan. Two shareable desserts followed: Chocolate Zuccotto Cake and Tiramisu. Even with six adults, there was more food than could be consumed. Our server was happy to bring an ample number of boxes for everyone to take something home. I have future lunch ready!

The service has been very attentive on both visits here. Highly recommended. It has proven popular, so reservations are recommended s well.
Maggiano's Little Italy
Gnocchi and Italian Sausage
Mom's Lasagna
Tiramisu to share
jennjeff1 says:
I think there is a Maggiano's at Pentagon Row in Arlington too! They are a GREAT place to have a gathering of 4-10 folks!
Posted on: Jun 20, 2015
Vikram says:
Congrats on the feature and thanks for rightfully calling it "Italian American" cuisine. Many of my friends think it's only Italian and I'm bored of correcting them!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2015