Madrid Hotels

Browse 124 Madrid, Spain hotel reviews for 750 Madrid hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$84 - $321

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Madrid

L'Hospitalet de Llobregat Hotels11.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Madrid Hotels and Deals

#1 of 750 hotels in Madrid
Chokk says: "I had to attend a conference in Madrid and it was located at the Sheraton Madrid..."
$102
#2 of 750 hotels in Madrid
fransglobal says: "This was defintely the best hotel I've stayed in in Madrid and I've been in a fe..."
$54
#3 of 750 hotels in Madrid
mmorri2847 says: "Hotel Maydrit is only 5 min from airport and they give a free shuttle if you ask..."
$54
#4 of 750 hotels in Madrid
Chokk says: "I had booked a trip to Madrid a couple of months earlier and it turned out to be..."
$100
#5 of 750 hotels in Madrid
mcaselogic says: "This is a very nice yet expensive hotel. It's right in the heart of the major sh..."
$148
#6 of 750 hotels in Madrid
seangee says: "We stayed at this hotel during the week an thus it was quite cheap. The room was..."
#7 of 750 hotels in Madrid
victor7878 says: "2 nights at Indigo after a bad experience with a close by 4 star hotel made me f..."
#8 of 750 hotels in Madrid
Bojasem says: "I stay 21-26 April . the location Outstanding in Gran Via 21 street . The hote..."
$33
#9 of 750 hotels in Madrid
vulindlela says: "This hotel is part of the Accor chain which gives a generous airline employee di..."
$53
#10 of 750 hotels in Madrid
tirsomaldonado says: "It is one of my favourites hotels in Madrid. It is located in the very center of..."
#11 of 750 hotels in Madrid
tonygiglio says: "Luxury hotel located very close to the center of the city of Madrid. Perfect fo..."
$113
#12 of 750 hotels in Madrid
lokababy says: "This luxury 5-stars Hotel is like a small palace located between the three main..."
$321
#13 of 750 hotels in Madrid
kiwie13 says: "The Best Hostel in Madrid! Located 5min walking from "Puerta del Sol" and few m..."
#14 of 750 hotels in Madrid
Janeofalltrades says: "I only spent one evening in Madrid as I was on my way back to the states from Mo..."
#15 of 750 hotels in Madrid
Chokk says: "On our way to Madrid I went in to hotels.com to se if they had any offers on Mad..."
$30
#16 of 750 hotels in Madrid
Theeditor2 says: "As an individual who travels more 250 nights a year, I stay in a lot of hotels. ..."
$49
#17 of 750 hotels in Madrid
jnwalsh says: "This is one of my favourite hotels. It is in a really great location in the c..."
#18 of 750 hotels in Madrid
gtiguy says: "Hotel Villa de la Reina is located right in the center of Madrid, in the Calle ..."
#19 of 750 hotels in Madrid
anastasiak says: "very convenient for those travelling for business - not far from the airport as ..."
#20 of 750 hotels in Madrid
pabletesanchez says: "Impresionante hotel con magnificas vistas al Paseo del Prado. Todas las habitaci..."
$221
#21 of 750 hotels in Madrid
bashmentbabe says: "My boyfriend and I stayed here while he was on a work trip. I arrived in Madrid..."
#22 of 750 hotels in Madrid
piglet44 says: "We loved the Hostal Astoria since it was extremely convenient only about 5 minut..."
$34
#23 of 750 hotels in Madrid
dermy76 says: "Hotel is very near the airport, 10km, 15 minutes drive with taxi, located next t..."
$56
#24 of 750 hotels in Madrid
spocklogic says: "This hotel is situated near Plaza de Colon, very near many of the main museums o..."
$75
#25 of 750 hotels in Madrid
Johnpro says: "Not very close to the center but about one kilometer far away from plaza Mayor a..."
Madrid