Made's Warung

www.madeswarung.com - +62-361-755297

Made's Warung Kuta Reviews

qhlc25 qhlc25
Please try nasi goreng ala mades Sep 28, 2013
This restaurant/cafe always crowded.

Sometimes it takes sometime in order for you to get a seat!

But trust me, it's worth waiting!

And sometimes the food takes forever to come due to the crowd!

Thus if you wanna try nice food, you gotta queue and be patient to wait for the food to be served!

Every time I hit Bali, I must go to this restaurant to have their nasi goreng ala mades. And please try the dessert. It's something like pulut hitam but I had forgotten what is it called but I will attach a photo here and you may show to the waiter and order the dessert!

And the menu is full of words, no picture at all.

Thus for tourist that don't understand English and Bahasa Indonesia will have difficulty in ordering the food.

Thus taking some pictures with you will be good so that you will not get the wrong food :)

I will attach the photos of

the dessert, the pulut hitam

The signature fried rice, nasi goreng ala mades

And the Indonesia style mix rice

Cheers!
Dessert : pulut hitam
Nasi goreng ala mades : signature …
Indonesia signature mix rice
odelia odelia
Warung Food Oct 01, 2013
Went to this place twice with friends. We had beers and foods to eat. It's walking distance to Kuta Sqaure. There are local shops every corner there and after food, we can do some shopping too. The prices are reasonable in this Warung. Only few service staffs are there to serve you and need to wait for some time for a seat to sit. Usually it's crowded in the night, lots of tourist are here to relax. The food was good too. The Steak and fish n chips was too good. There are more variety in menu to choose the food.
Made's Warung
Entrance
bhush2006 says:
Interesting. Will try to visit there during my trip in april.
Posted on: Jan 24, 2014
ariwardani ariwarda…
Popular and expensive May 12, 2012
I like to eat here because the interior is set in Balinese style. All made of dark brown wood and feels so homey. The food is also quite good and fast served.

What I don't like is the price. It's expensive even though it's called "warung" which means stall or tavern. The price are expensive in average since its customers mostly are western people. When I ate there, I couldn't find any other Indonesian at other tables. Don't know why.

Well, you need to try this restaurant at least once as it is popular in Bali.
Balinese mixed rice.
Waiting for the order.
In front of the restaurant.
ariwardani says:
You're welcome.. I believe the price is not a problem to you, hehehe..
Posted on: Jun 29, 2012
ccjbeachbum says:
love that place - i still need to do a review on it - ty for reminding me lol
Posted on: Jun 29, 2012
hayley_phoon hayley_p…
Made's Warung Dec 04, 2011
Made's warung had been reviewed a lot by the blogger and for those had dined in this restaurant. Made's warung is servings Indonesian and balinese local food, and they have western food as well.

If you are visiting bali, why not give a try to the Balinese local food :)
iramalama says:
I like Made's Warung too. It has good food and a big menu too. And the branch on Jln. Legian has nice environment inside.
Posted on: Dec 17, 2011
jennee80 jennee80
Made's Warung...do you have ANYTHING I'm trying to order? May 04, 2009
I visited Made's for dinner in April 2009 with a group of about 10. We choose Made's due to a recommendation in a travel guide. The menu is rather large, with nothing that sounds very exciting or gourmet in any way. When I finally decided what I wanted to eat, and they didn't have any...twice. I settled on a ravioli mix which was incredibly bland. However, I did have crab chili, which was VERY good. The only bad part of the chili was that it did have some bits of shell and fish bones or cartilage that I had to deal with. My travelmates got ice cream in super cute fish bowls, which was my highlight of the visit to Made's. This restaurant in Kuta is open air with no air conditioning. It is great if you want to watch people walk by though. My recommendation is to go just down the street to Un's. For breakfast, Made's might be a great start!
Lorrien says:
i WAS MANY TIMES IN MADES WARUNG FOR DINNER THE LOCATION QUITE AND THE FOODS IS GREAT
Posted on: Apr 18, 2011
JP-NED says:
Hey Jenny,
Nice review and the food sounds great!
next year i will go to Made's Warung!
Posted on: May 05, 2009
rintjez rintjez
Made's Warung Jul 04, 2008
There are 2 (two) Made’s Warung in Bali. One located in Seminyak and the other one around Kuta Street, which is, by far, my favorite restaurant in Bali! They have great food, tasteful and historical paintings and an amazingly friendly staff. The interior is unique and comfortable with antique furniture with a Balinese touch. They also play great music with a wide collection of styles and artists, that will really make your night enjoyable and relaxing. You can also purchase certain CD’s from their collection :)

The Made’s Warung in Kuta offers various foods from Indonesia, Western and even Japanese! Try Nasi Pepes Ikan (fish cake mix with vegetable), Mahi-mahi, Sashimi, Tuna Salad, Spring Roll, etc. Everything tastes really good and the portions are large! Accompany your meal with various juices or local/imported wine. Cakes and desserts are also available.

By spending no more than $8-$10 per person, you get excellent food, great service and superb ambiance
Tuna Salad
Nasi Pepes Ikan (Fish Cake)
Tahu Isi (Fried Tofu Vegetable)
Mahi-Mahi
indowalker says:
From the pictures, you guys are like eating, no?! LOL it makes me hungry, since I only tasted their Famous Nasi Campur so far.
Posted on: Dec 20, 2010
Jopin says:
Cool!! Thanks for the review. I've read about MAde's Warung in several BAli sites. I'll definitely be heading over there on my last night for dinner. :)
Posted on: Jul 25, 2008
martinikitty13 says:
I'm so bummed I missed this when I was in Bali - next time! :)
Posted on: Jul 25, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Made's Warung

Kuta Beach
Aneka Kuta Hotel, the cozy hotel where I stayed in Bali is located across the well-known Kuta beach. Since it is located in the heart of Kuta, it is easy to access Hard Rock Café Bali, Kuta Square a…Kuta Square and Warung Made.   Excitedly, I woke up early in the morning, grabbed my digital camera and walked…
How I met Txnskr!
when you read this travel blog, please take a look in detail for the date and the time**     I saw there was a notification that Txnskr a.k.a Clay will be going to Bali at the same time …Kuta (next to Mc.D). I will wait for you until 7:30 :) I'm thinking of going to Made's Warung

Check Kuta Hotel Deals