Madam An

Satri Witthaya 2 Soi 4, Bangkok, Thailand

Madam An Bangkok Reviews

newtampo newtampo
Madam An, Vietnamese Restaurant in Bangkok Mar 08, 2008
Normally I don't prefer Vietnamese food because I think it has too much vegetables in each dish as i'm not vegetable lover .. (but now trying to be one :D) But last week, had to go with my family and as I haven't had vietnamese food for two years so .. it's alright. My dad tried to convince me how yummy it is. He told me that you're gonna love it because this one is great!

And yes he's right!

I haven't eaten these dishes in Hanoi when I was there, maybe because I haven't been to the right place. But here, Madam An restaurant, it changed my attitude about vietnamese food a lot.

Yeah, I love it now :)

If you love vietnamese food, don't miss it. Madam An has two branches (or maybe three, not sure). Where i was, was a little bit far from the center of the city. It's on Jangwattana Road, Bangkok and another branch is at Soi Ranong 1, bangkok too. But worth to go there! :)

Nam Noung
Po pia Vietnam
Gui chai
Shrimp wrapped sugar cane
newtampo says:
Hahaha .. good na..
Posted on: Mar 11, 2008
stabber911 says:
Oh!! I miss Nam Noung!!! My mouth is watering even seeing the picture!!
Posted on: Mar 11, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Madam An

“Sorry Madam, CANNOT!”
We slept late, thus, we woke up late, and so late that Jof nearly didn’t make it to her interview appointment with Philippines’ pride Ms. Lea Salonga who’s doing Cinderella in Bangkok.  …Bangkok .   While Jof’s conducting her interview with Cinderella, MJ & I were at, where else, Platinum Mall!   Yes, it’s Shopping Overtime!   We just…

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals