Macau Hotels

Browse 43 Macau, China hotel reviews for 63 Macau hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Macau

Macau Hotels1.3 km
Zhuhai Hotels9.5 km
Hong Kong Hotels62.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Macau Hotels and Deals

#1 of 63 hotels in Macau
trippinjen says: "I'm not impressed with this hotel. The lobby is a bit over the top, but the room..."
$184
#2 of 63 hotels in Macau
minniemb says: "The hotel is an attraction itself. The diamond show at the lobby is a must see. ..."
#3 of 63 hotels in Macau
divadownunder says: "Arrived in Macau a little past midday by Turbojet from the ferry terminal at Shu..."
$246
#4 of 63 hotels in Macau
mashari says: "my girlfriend I and stayed 2 nights in Grand Suite, we enjoyed much. t was me..."
#5 of 63 hotels in Macau
gardkarlsen says: "We booked the hotel using an online travel agency and we paid about 160 USD per ..."
#6 of 63 hotels in Macau
miranda81 says: "Ole London Hotel was a great value of money. It is only 10 minutes walk to Senad..."
#7 of 63 hotels in Macau
lanz76 says: "While most reviews in the internet claim that the hotel has a slow elevator. It ..."
$82
#8 of 63 hotels in Macau
Charlie150 says: "I stayed a couple of days at the Sofitel in Macau at the end of last year. I ..."
$124
#9 of 63 hotels in Macau
tjwood says: "Had a great stay here. Nice location on the island to get around. There are a fe..."
$119
#10 of 63 hotels in Macau
janski says: "The first time me and my family went to Macau, I had to google all the hotels I ..."
#11 of 63 hotels in Macau
iramalama says: "The Beverly Plaza Hotel is a fairly nice place and, unlike so many other hotels ..."
$97
#12 of 63 hotels in Macau
someoneitsme says: "I was on a weekend holiday and stayed in Metropark Hotel Macau.The location of t..."
$58
#13 of 63 hotels in Macau
captjeffb says: "When you use kayak, orbitz or the like you will probably find this place in Maca..."
#14 of 63 hotels in Macau
incognita456 says: "The lobby tells a lot about the hotel. The design depicts Italian elegance: fro..."
#15 of 63 hotels in Macau
rheagirl says: "I've selected Towns Well as I have read that this hotel has good reviews and the..."
#16 of 63 hotels in Macau
hendrafu86 says: "If you want a hotel with a strategic location, Best Western Taipa, Macau is one ..."
$76
#17 of 63 hotels in Macau
machlhon says: "Actually this is the same trip when during our HK-Macau-Shenzhen trip and this p..."
#18 of 63 hotels in Macau
lazybones says: "I went to this place with my family - the reason that we got this place was beca..."
Macau