Macau Hotels

Browse 48 Macau, China hotel reviews for 64 Macau hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Macau

Macau Hotels1.3 km
Zhuhai Hotels9.5 km
Hong Kong Hotels62.9 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Macau Hotels and Deals

#1 of 64 hotels in Macau
irenem says: "The Venetian is one of the fairly new luxurious theme hotels that have recently ..."
$184
#2 of 64 hotels in Macau
irenem says: "We have never stayed in this hotel , but we have visited it twice now because it..."
#3 of 64 hotels in Macau
minniemb says: "The hotel is an attraction itself. The diamond show at the lobby is a must see. ..."
#4 of 64 hotels in Macau
divadownunder says: "Arrived in Macau a little past midday by Turbojet from the ferry terminal at Shu..."
$246
#5 of 64 hotels in Macau
mashari says: "my girlfriend I and stayed 2 nights in Grand Suite, we enjoyed much. t was me..."
#6 of 64 hotels in Macau
gardkarlsen says: "We booked the hotel using an online travel agency and we paid about 160 USD per ..."
#7 of 64 hotels in Macau
miranda81 says: "Ole London Hotel was a great value of money. It is only 10 minutes walk to Senad..."
#8 of 64 hotels in Macau
lanz76 says: "While most reviews in the internet claim that the hotel has a slow elevator. It ..."
$82
#9 of 64 hotels in Macau
Charlie150 says: "I stayed a couple of days at the Sofitel in Macau at the end of last year. I ..."
$124
#10 of 64 hotels in Macau
irenem says: "We stayed in the Metropark Hotel for two nights. We know the area it is located ..."
$58
#11 of 64 hotels in Macau
irenem says: "We recently visited the Grand Lapa to celebrate my husband's birthday. This was ..."
#12 of 64 hotels in Macau
tjwood says: "Had a great stay here. Nice location on the island to get around. There are a fe..."
$119
#13 of 64 hotels in Macau
janski says: "The first time me and my family went to Macau, I had to google all the hotels I ..."
#14 of 64 hotels in Macau
iramalama says: "The Beverly Plaza Hotel is a fairly nice place and, unlike so many other hotels ..."
$97
#15 of 64 hotels in Macau
irenem says: "We stayed in the Riviera Hotel for one night in May 2016. The Riviera Hotel ..."
#16 of 64 hotels in Macau
captjeffb says: "When you use kayak, orbitz or the like you will probably find this place in Maca..."
#17 of 64 hotels in Macau
incognita456 says: "The lobby tells a lot about the hotel. The design depicts Italian elegance: fro..."
#18 of 64 hotels in Macau
rheagirl says: "I've selected Towns Well as I have read that this hotel has good reviews and the..."
#19 of 64 hotels in Macau
hendrafu86 says: "If you want a hotel with a strategic location, Best Western Taipa, Macau is one ..."
$76
#20 of 64 hotels in Macau
machlhon says: "Actually this is the same trip when during our HK-Macau-Shenzhen trip and this p..."
Macau