Macau NamPan Hotel

www.cnmacauhotel.com - 00853-28482842

Macau NamPan Hotel Reviews

cymricwales cymricwa…
Best Location Apr 03, 2011
I have stayed at NamPan and can say for certain that if you want value for money accommodation at an amazing location;this is it. Walking outside the hostel and 2min walk you reach the bus stop from where you can take the many free shuttles to the City Of Dreams. Also located near is the D2 night club where we enjoyed the Boys Night Out ( its was Hot ). At night take a lengthy but throughly enjoyable walk to see the old part of Macau under lights. There is a church on top of a hill from where you can see the Macau bridge.

Btw there is also a lovely bakery behind the hostel.
queenieyeeching says:
thx for the info^^
Posted on: Apr 08, 2011
cymricwales says:
Write a mail to macauhotel@yeah.net. Also I was given a phone no. 00853-28482842 when I went there. Maybe the number is the same :)
Posted on: Apr 08, 2011
queenieyeeching says:
may i know how to book New Nam Pan? i cant book it on9.
Posted on: Apr 07, 2011
toothgum toothgum
Cheap / Affordable / Best Location Guesthouse in Macau Mar 01, 2011
The location is very good as it is situated in the Central.

Receptionists and owner are all polite and very accomodating.

The Room we rented is pretty clean, and space is just ok.

The only issue we had:

- hard bed

- no shower head holder

- no bath tub stopper

We rented a 5 bed room, not sure if the shower head holder issue is the same in all the other rooms. We reported the problem, but it seems that there are no other room available to accomodate our group of 5.

Overall my rating is still good, as the receptionists are all very nice esp. the Filipina Staff. Location is great. And the room is clean.

I recommend this to bargain hunter.
melissawong melissaw…
Nice hostel but hard bed Nov 07, 2010
This is one of the few hostels in Macau which has a website ( http://www.cnmacauhotel.com) and reply your emails. The map in the website is not clear. Try to use Googlemap.

We took the free shuttle bus from ferry terminal to Grand Lisboa. It's a bad idea because the bus sent you straight to the casino entrance. We had to open up our luggage for check in. Then, get in and out of casino to collect the luggage. Then we went up to the main entrance to get out of Grand lisboa. It was so obvious we were hitching a ride! The day we left, we took a taxi to the airport and it costs HKD/MOP 70.

The hostel looks like the photos on the website except the carpet is a bit dirty. The hostel is located at the 3rd floor so be prepared to carry your luggage up the stairs. We were welcomed by a friendly old lady. I doubt if she can understand English. Her daughter owes this place.

We stayed in a triple room for one right. The bed is really hard. I suspect the mattress is made out of wood. The bathroom has a bathtub but no stopper. I'm surprised to find kettle, toothbrush, shower gel, shampoo, comb and even disposable sandals in the room. Overall, we were quite happy with the good location, good price and spacious room
bathroom
triple room. Messy during check out
Counter
Free internet
melissawong says:
Hey, sorry for late reply. I think I paid around RM180 for a triple room. The rate is quite similar to the hotel I stayed in HK.
Posted on: Sep 25, 2011
rinaatos says:
Hi,I would like to ask how much did you pay for the room per night at NamPan hotel Macau?
Thank you in advance.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2011
vivien_huang vivien_h…
Affordable clean and Strategic Hotel Sep 23, 2010
I stayed one night at this hotel, first impressions are very close to the Lisboa casino. making it very easy to find. From the Ferry Terminal, you can ride free shuttle bus to the Lisboa Hotel, then a short walk about 5 minutes. located on the highway, although its entrance is quite small but you can see the board name easily.

And you have to climb stairs first, before reach the lobby. quite tiring when carrying a lot of baggage. Anyway the room was spacious and clean. The service is also nice and fun ..

Addition, very close to the Macau's major attractions..

Highly recommended, especially if your budget is not very high but want the clean and strategically hotel in Macau!
The Lobby