Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro

Cagayan de Oro, Philippines
Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro - Trying out the Monkey Trail
Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro - getting briefed by the guides before Zip Line and Rapel
Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro - Here i go 'zip lining'
Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro - high five above!
Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro - Whew! Glad that it's over!
Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro - Whoooppeeee!
Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro - Rapelling..ugh!

Macahambus Zip Line and Rapelling in Cagayan De Oro Reviews

wanderinggoddess wanderin…
Zip Line and Rapelling Adventure in Mapawa Adventure Park Apr 09, 2009
I am never one for overly tedious and physically challenging activities. For me, a typical travel activity would be lazing around by the shore with a lovely pinacolada or ice cold beer. Definitely no stressful fear factor moments for me!

However, with my recent trip to Cagayan de Oro, everything in my peaceful and leisurely ideas of a holiday were put to test. I have this fear of heights but off I went to the zip line and rapelling adventure at Mapawa Adventure Park in Cagayan De Oro.

Suspended on a harness cable, we had to "zip" ourselves from one tree station to the next. I was intially clammy and nauseous while the attendant was strapping all my harnesses. But once I "zipped" myself, I just savored the feeling of being "Jane" in the forest and screamed my head off.

There were areas when it was all rocks and water 100feet below me. It was a challenge in the Monkey Trail where we had to walk sideways on a cable wire while being suspended from the harness. The last two stages were the rapelling which I was not particularly fond of because of my aberration to gravity. Hahaha.

All in all, it is a must try when you visit Cagayan. This is most recommended after you have tried the White water Rafting.
Rapelling..ugh!
Trying out the Monkey Trail
Here i go "zip lining"
getting briefed by the guides befo…

Check Cagayan de Oro Hotel Deals