Mac Gabhainns Backpacker Hostel

Check Kilkenny Hotel Deals

Mac Gabhainns Backpacker Hostel Kilkenny Reviews

JPRoberts JPRoberts
Apr 22, 2013
Fantastic accommodation. Had I not stayed out so late partying I would have got better use out of my bed.

The rooms are clean, the ensuites are small but acceptable, and the kitchen encourages the hostel interaction between boarders.

Price I believe was also excellent, but I did not organise the places we stayed.

The other brilliant thing was that instead of keys we were issued codes to both the hostel and room allowing us to do our own thing entirely.

Mac Gabhainns Backpacker Hostel Overview

Set in the centre of Kilkenny, the Mac Gabhainns Backpacker Hostel is within a five minute walk from Rothe House. Kilkenny's attractions, such as The Tholsel Kilkenny and Black Abbey are within an easy walking distance.

The hostel's garden offers tranquillity and peace to sit and relax. The hostel is less than 10 minutes' drive from Kilkenny Airport (KKY). Popular tourist spots are readily accessible from the hostel. Wi-Fi is available for use. Facilities at the hostel include a bbq/picnic area and luggage storage.

The Mac Gabhainns Backpacker Hostel's neighbourhood is a popular nightlife destination and you'll be spoilt for choice deciding on which place to go. Breakfast is served for guests at the hostel daily.

Mac Gabhainns Backpacker Hostel Amenities

• High-speed Internet
  • Parking
  • Tour Desk
  • Hair Dryer
  • Excursions
  • Garden
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels