MNL Boutique Hostel

Check Makati City Hotel Deals

MNL Boutique Hostel Makati City Reviews

magera magera
Worst Hostel Jun 19, 2015
I have lost count of the number of hostels I have stayed in over the years. The quality varies but my experience of MNL is definitely the worst I have had in a hostel anywhere.

I specifically chose the hostel because they said they had lots of tours and activities. As a solo traveller this is a big plus for me. When I arrived I found the room to be tiny, cramped, dark and dirty. Within minutes of arriving I saw my first cockroach in the room.

I then tried to book a tour and was told to go away and find five others that wanted to go. As there were only three people in the whole hostel, this was obviously going to be difficult.

I was supposed to stay for three nights but ended up leaving after just one because it was so bad.
bagusferriyanto bagusfer…
Good Place to Hang Out in Manila Feb 16, 2014
So I stayed for couple of nights, the place is well located. Perhaps when you look out the building from outside might hesitate to stay, but staff are friendly, walking distance from several places to hang out, easy to find local foods, decent and pretty clean place. Free breakfast, coffee and tea.

If you travel solo, you wont get difficult to connect with other travelers here.

They have some tips to do around Manila but isn't reliable ones :) and when I asked thing about the airport too they also gave me for wrong information. Best thing is to double check with the internet or google says. I wont blame the receptionist staff.

It is very hard to say that I like the city of Manila, but this place seems okay for you to spend/ transit for nights in this country.
the hostel