ME Madrid Reina Victoria

ME Madrid Reina Victoria Rates and Deals

ME Madrid Reina Victoria Reviews

pablocarter pablocar…
A magical place in the heart of Madrid May 06, 2014
While eating on the terrace of a restaurant in the Plaza Santa Ana, a warm summer night in 2010, my attention was caught by the facade of what I did not know if it was an art gallery, a museum, a cocktail bar or a unique building, considering its architecture and the atmosphere that permeated to the outside. Or a combination of all the above.

I finished my excellent meal and decided to visit the place, moved by my curiosity. Immediately, I found myself surrounded by a unique and enjoyable atmosphere comparable to the environment of its surroundings. I was greeted by young professionals who invited me to visit the facilities of the hotel, from the lobby, the restaurant, a balcony room on the 5th floor and the outdoor bar Pent House.

Since then I have often visited Me Meliá and recommended it as a unique, cozy and extraordinary place in the heart of Madrid. Always welcome and greeted, I've stayed there for short or long stays, in all four seasons, over the last four years and I am ready for more.

Of the many characteristics I appreciate in this hotel, I choose two that make it so special for me: 1 ) the "moods" of Plaza Santa Ana, changing almost imperceptibly as the -24!- hours of day and night pass by and 2)the humane and intelligent attention I receive for me and the people I visit with. Just the right mix of familiarity and easy manners with exquisite professionalism. Congratulations!

Pablo Carter
polvandenwirre polvande…
Overprized 4-star hotel Mar 30, 2008
I visited the hotel some years ago, when it was part of the Tryp group. Traveling to Madrid I wanted to treat myself on high luxury, thus booked a very expensive hotel in the heart of the city. I must emphasize, that last year the hotel has undergone some changes and is now a Sol Melia hotel.

The location of this 4-star hotel is perfect. Situated on Plaza Santa Ana opposite Teatro Espagnol, it's in walking distance of Puerta del Sol and Plaza Mayor. The Prado Museum is slightly further away.

The hotel has a nice lobby with bar. If you hate bull fighting, please avoid the bar, because it was full of (old black-and-white) pictures of toreadors, matadors and big stuffed bull heads ready to attack you.

The hotel room I booked was way too expensive for what I got. There was just enough space for a single bed, you could heartly move around. The bathroom was clean, but also built for small people and when I complained they said sorry, but no other rooms available.

Next night I found another 4-star hotel called Agumar (Paseo de la Reina Cristina 7, south of Retiro Park), which was half in price and the room twice in size...
Hotel Reina Victoria

ME Madrid Reina Victoria Overview

The ME Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel is a landmark building which was recently renovated to incorporate a avant-garde design scheme. This is a perfect blend of the building’s classic charms and today’s modern technologies. Two popular restaurants, a lounge, fitness center and large conference rooms are only some of the hotel’s amenities. The ME Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel is located at Plaza de Santa Ana 14, and is near to all of the major public transportation facilities.

The 201 rooms in the ME Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel provide guests with stylish décor and are all equipped with satellite television, minibars, direct dial phones, sound systems and luxury bathrooms.

Sightseeing, shopping, dining and entertainment are all just a few minute’s walk from the centrally located ME Madrid Reina Victoria Hotel. Nestled in the midst of the historic city center, the hotel is near to the Puerta del sol, Parque del Retiro, the Prado Museum and many other attractions.

ME Madrid Reina Victoria Amenities

• Disabled Parking
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Massage
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes