MASH (Modern American Steak House)

Bredgade 20, Copenhagen, Denmark
+453313 9300
MASH (Modern American Steak House) - The steak after 3 minutes
MASH (Modern American Steak House) - Some of the meat; Hmmmm.....
MASH (Modern American Steak House) - The Sign
MASH (Modern American Steak House) - Looking at the restarant
MASH (Modern American Steak House) - Table overlooking the street
MASH (Modern American Steak House) - The entrance
MASH (Modern American Steak House) - Meat eaters

MASH (Modern American Steak House) Copenhagen Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Go steak GO Mar 25, 2010
I had heard about MASH a couple of times so I felt that it was time for a visit, while I had my friends here in Copenhagen. It was supposed to be a trendy place so I called a couple of weeks before to reserve a table and I still had trouble getting a table the day I wanted, but I managed to get one for a Thursday evening.

I had read some reviews about the place and they varied a lot for the ones who hated the place to the ones who adores it; but I decided to approach the restaurant with an open mind.

When we arrived we were greeted by to lovely blond smiling girls who both knew what they were doing and in less than 3 minutes we were escorted to our table after they had taken our jackets.

The bar we passed was clean in its design and very nice looking at; besides that it was very busy, there were people everywhere. We passed a long hall where some of the meat was displayed.

The restaurant itself was also very clean in its design and we got a nice place. The waiter arrived fast and explained the menu and the different kinds of meat from Danish to American and to Japanese. We went for Ribseye’s and a Danish steak; we were all very satisfied with our dishes and ended the meal with a smile on our face and a full stomach.

It was a really nice place and the food was absolute good
The Sign
Some of the meat; Hmmmm.....
Meat eaters