M&M's World

3785 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV, USA

M&M's World Las Vegas Reviews

acgemt acgemt
Chocolate everywhere! Apr 28, 2009
I went to the M&M World back in November and it was a truly amazing experience. The shop is located next to the MGM Grand Hotel and Casino. To think that there are four floors and 28,000 square feet of M&M cholocate and souvenirs is just crazy! Luckily it is free to get in; however, it is very difficult to leave without purchasing something. I wound up coming back home with a hadbag made of M&M bag wrappers...lol...if only I had thought twice about that purchase :) Next time I will only purchase chocolate! This is the perfect mini-excursion for any age, and with four floors, you will definitely be browsing for awhile.
SonyaInTexas SonyaInT…
Great Photo Opp! =) Sep 21, 2008
When I planned my trip to Las Vegas, I knew that I wanted to stop by M&M World. I was so happy when I walked up, and saw the yellow and blue M&M outside taking pictures with visitors. YES, I took a picture! How could I resist? The funny thing was that I still had my beer in my hand from MGM, and at the last minute, I lifted it up to the yellow M&M… ck out the pic. It’s one of my favorites! =)

So needless to say I chugged my beer as soon as I walked in the store, I felt a little weird drinking with all the kids in there. LOL!=P

M&M World is soooo much more than just a candy store. This 4-story, 26,000 square foot facility, houses an insane amount of M&M paraphernalia! Its cool to see all the delicious M&M’s in all sorts of colors you don’t find in your regular packages. You can also see how all the M&M characters have evolved through time, while riding the escalator.

I loved this place, free admission, take lots of pics, you can’t go wrong!

…………..and I am not even that big of a chocolate lover! LOL! =P
Great review, Sonya! I'll have to drop by on my next trip to Vegas :-D
Posted on: Oct 16, 2008
sugarhigh321 sugarhig…
Jun 23, 2007
The M&M World in Vegas was insane! I'd never been to one before so it was a cool experience. We took a lot of photos but didn't end up buying anything. There are 4 floors total and I recommend checking out every floor!

There was almost so much merchandise that I didn't know what to buy, a person could spend a lot of money in here!!

I put the cost at average because it's free to go in and there are different free activities throughout the store but the merchandise itself is a little pricey for my taste so I thought that would balance it out.

Definately a place to at least see even if you don't buy anything, I would probably go back and maybe purchase something the second time around!
M&M's World