Lyon Flights: Find a Cheap Flight to Lyon, France

Enter your travel details below to compare discount Lyon, France airfare and deals from multiple sites:
Lyon photo

Lyon-Saint Exup'ery Airport (LYS)

Compare Sites (tip: select at least 3 sites to compare for maximum savings!)

Meet Other People Flying To Lyon

April 2, 2018
to April 5, 2018
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Lyon, France
8 awards
Rough dates but will be around then. Visiting a friend but looking for recommendations on what to see and do there,
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting new people
interested in meeting other people to travel with

Lyon Flight Tips and Information

Trip to Lyon
It Was only a short 3 hour nap, as I had to get up at 6am to get to the airport for my flight to Lyon. I didn’t get to see much of Lyon because I was only there for a couple of hours but it seemed nice. I mainly went there for the 2 flights which …flights which were wicked. I am a complete airplane buff and flying to Lyon was my first flight on a Airbus…
Journey to Lyon
No difficulties getting to Lyon this time, unlike my last trip to here in 2008 (see my blog "Food and Finesse in Lyonescence") in coming from Norway, where I literally wound up in Hell for a day (see my blog "So, this is Hell?"). The trip this time …flight from IAD to MUC was on what looked brand new airplane, clean and spiffy!The MUC to LYS flight
Lyon
So my flight took me frist to Toulouse for a one hour layover then, headed for Lyon which was my original destination. My friend and I finally arrived in Lyon and made our way to the city via the bus (very cheap ticket). once at the city centre we …flight took me frist to Toulouse for a one hour layover then, headed for Lyon which was my original destination…

Other Airports Near Lyon