Lybeer Traveller's Hostel

Check Brugge Hotel Deals

Lybeer Traveller's Hostel Brugge Reviews

Lotus28 Lotus28
Good location, average quality May 01, 2011
It was located within 5 minutes walk from the belltower of Brugge city, and it was also within the walking distance from the train station as well.

They had bar at the ground floor, and you can taste Belgian beer there.

I stayed at the single room there for 1 night (30euros, breakfast was not included), and it looked a old but without problem, but I wished the mattress of the bed were a bit better. It made my body sink in the floor!

Cleanliness of the room was satisfiable, but it was not really clean at the shared toilet room, and some garbage was in the sink at the shared kitchen... (It should have been the matter of user's manner though, but it could have been better maintained)

And I didn't seen any travelers talking with others, and if you seek for a friendly atmosphere, I think other hostels would make it better.

It seemed that they didn't have any rooms on the ground floor, and they didn't have elevators as well, so it would be a bit tough for handicapped travelers on wheelchairs.

Anyway, I think it was not too bad, but not too good.

I would consider to try different one next time.
AliJ87 AliJ87
Cheap & Cheerful May 29, 2011
This hostel is only a 2 minute walk from both the train station and the station car park where I left my car for the night. The hostel does advertise car parking though this is on street and costs more then the car park.

The hostel is tucked down a quiet alley just off from the centre. A 5 minute walk will get you to the belltower and the centre of Brugge.

The staff were very friendly and helpful and the common areas were very welcoming with a small bar, couches and tables with a couple of free access computers with internet. They also had free Wifi throughout the ground floor though did not reach the higher floors where the rooms were.

I stayed in an 8 person dorm for 8euros a night. For the price is was good value though there was not much space between the beds and one bunk appeared to have lost a screw so rocked dangerously whenever the occupents moved. The bathroom in the room was also a little lacking in privacy as it only had a curtain for a door, but as there were bathrooms on the corridor outside this wasn't an issue.
jlchatham jlchatham
Hostel in Brugge Sep 02, 2010
I chose this hostel because of it's good price and location. It was a few blocks from the train station and easy to find, and in the other direction a few more blocks from the centrum.

Friendly staff when I arrived. I was first taken to a room that was almost filled up resulting in only one bed being left, but that bed was broken. I informed the desk and he immediately found me another room with a good bed.

They had a good breakfast in the morning and wifi throughout the spacious lobby/eating area. I had a good time and thought it was good value for the money. I'd recommend.

Check Brugge Hotel Deals