Lviv Hotels

Browse 13 Lviv, Ukraine hotel reviews for 95 Lviv hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$17 - $44

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Lviv

Truskavets Hotels72.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Lviv Hotels and Deals

#1 of 95 hotels in Lviv
elenastep5 says: "This great hotel is located in the best possible area in Lviv. The Leopolis is ..."
$44
#2 of 95 hotels in Lviv
HORSCHECK says: "On all our three visits Of Lviv we stayed in the Hotel George. In 2007 and 2008 ..."
$10
#3 of 95 hotels in Lviv
xandervanhoof says: "It's a modern hotel with some vintage touch. Location is very central. The centr..."
$29
#4 of 95 hotels in Lviv
vicIII says: "During our VT Meeting, my friends stayed at this hotel and we came to see them e..."
$30
#5 of 95 hotels in Lviv
ulis says: "The Old City Hostel has a very central location. It is very close to the Rynok S..."
#6 of 95 hotels in Lviv
juanitopiscolita says: "I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was a wonderful experience from start..."
#7 of 95 hotels in Lviv
kolomiyasvitlana says: "Grand hotel is located right in city centre of Lviv city of Lion. So this is ..."
$29
#8 of 95 hotels in Lviv
vicIII says: "During my last stay in Lviv I spent several days at Georgehouse Hostel, 8 Ustyia..."
#9 of 95 hotels in Lviv
Located in the city centre, the Classic Hostel Lviv provides for easy access to Lviv's shopping, sightseeing and entertainment a...
#10 of 95 hotels in Lviv
Situated right outside the very centre of the city, the Lemberg Hostel is within a 10 minute walk to St. George's Cathedral.
Lviv