Luzviminda Resort

Check Caloocan City Hotel Deals

Luzviminda Resort Caloocan City Reviews

holdmyhandsforever holdmyha…
Never settle for cheap resorts. Apr 27, 2012
Sometimes, cheap rates is equivalent to bad service.

With the current economy here in the Philippines, most people wanted to save. Sometimes, they settle for things that are cheap, just like going to Luzviminda Resort.

I'm guilty. I wanted to save without sacrificing fun. It's a mistake and will never do it again.

Luzviminda Resort, located in Deparo, Caloocan City North, offers amenities like swimming pool, basketball court, nipa huts, videoke, and has rooms for overnight stay.

Water at the pools are not so clean. Shower rooms are dirty. Shampoo sachets, toilet papers are all over the place. Some showers are not working.

Signage, instructions are clear. Walls should be re-painted. There are life guards on duty, staying near the pools. Two thumbs up for the security and safety, while inside the resort.

Cleanliness should be prioritized.

That day, Manila posted 36.5 degree Celsius and was really hot. I and my best friend Sweet had no choice but to stay in the resort for two hours. We had no choice but to swim and pretend that we love the place. Not really.
laura1930 says:
oh my!that's true!disgusting sobra!we celebrate our summer there last may..no choice kase malapit samen and hndi worth ung bayad sa kanila kahit bata below 4 y/o 150 pa din no discounts...1 word to describe yes napaka-DUMI!ang baho sa nung ibang area sa gilid ng pool amoy lumot tapos may lumulutang na bangaw sa tubig sobrang kadiri...kawawa naman ung mga batang enjoy sa swimming tapos sobrang dumi pala ng tubig..and yes kalat din na masama ugali ng may-ari ng resort na yan..i think tinitipid nya ung resort sa renovation ...lol
Posted on: Jul 31, 2013